Rachel's Vineyard Post-abortion Retreat
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Is there a silent secret in your heart?
There is HOPE...
SAN JOSE, CA (October 30, 2012) - The Rachelís Vineyard Retreat hosted by RealOptions will be November 30 - December 2, 2012. This Christian-based retreat is for those who have an abortion in their past. Anyone impacted by abortion is welcome- couples, fathers, parents and siblings of aborted children, as well as persons who have been involved in the abortion industry. Find peace and inner healing at the Jesuit Retreat Center- El Retiro. The cost is $250 and includes lodging for two nights, all meals and retreat materials. Visit www.realoptions.net/hope to register or for more details.
You can also call Shirley at 650.814.6185 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RealOptions Pregnancy Medical Clinic
http://www.realoptions.net/hope CA, 95118 US
Donna Hecke - Director of Development, 408 229-9836
post-abortion healing, post- abortion support, post -abortion help
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Live Web Event with Scott Hahn
- New Book by IPS Brings together Psychologists, Theologians and Philosophers to 'Build the Bridge'
- Remembering Fr. Kapaun and all our fallen heroes on Memorial Day
- First U.S. Publisher to Speak at Canadian Catholic Schools Convention
- IPS Press Announces Last Book from the Late Benedict Ashley, O.P. A Culmination of His Life's Work
- Human cloning for stem cells remains unethical, impractical and dangerous
- Book Launch: The Church Under Attack
- Angels and Saints at Ephesus debuts at No. 1 on Billboardís Classical Traditional Music Chart
- Mission of Healing in Los Angeles
- Father Robert Reed to be Honored by the Boston Archdiocesan Choir School