Rachel's Vineyard Post-abortion Retreat
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Is there a silent secret in your heart?
There is HOPE...
SAN JOSE, CA (October 30, 2012) - The Rachel’s Vineyard Retreat hosted by RealOptions will be November 30 - December 2, 2012. This Christian-based retreat is for those who have an abortion in their past. Anyone impacted by abortion is welcome- couples, fathers, parents and siblings of aborted children, as well as persons who have been involved in the abortion industry. Find peace and inner healing at the Jesuit Retreat Center- El Retiro. The cost is $250 and includes lodging for two nights, all meals and retreat materials. Visit www.realoptions.net/hope to register or for more details.
You can also call Shirley at 650.814.6185 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RealOptions Pregnancy Medical Clinic
http://www.realoptions.net/hope CA, 95118 US
Donna Hecke - Director of Development, 408 229-9836
post-abortion healing, post- abortion support, post -abortion help
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Paul Kengor to Speak on Principles of a Reagan Conservative
- Ukrainian Priest Speaks on ‘Revolution of Dignity,’ Transformation of Afflicted Country
- Cardinal Kasper's shocking theology of Catholic marriage
- Papal agency calls for protection of religious believers’ rights following invasion of Ukraine
- Akerman-Teixeira Duo Featured at Gaudium Musicae
- Veritas Conference to Discuss Threats to Religious Freedom
- Media and Faith Conference Slated for April
- NYC Thursday April 24th Spring Fling - Singles Mingle Charity Event
- PROVIDING LIFE-AFFIRMING PREGNANCY SUPPORT TO WOMEN LOWERS ABORTIONS IN PENNSYLAVNIA AGAIN!
- Andy LaVallee to Appear on The CatholicTV Network