Catholic Event of the Year Just Two Weeks Away in Philadelphia
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WAYNE, PA (October 26, 2012) – Catholic Leadership Institute (CLI) will present the 2012 Awards for Outstanding Catholic Leadership to four national Catholic leaders at a reception and dinner to be held Friday, November 9th at the Drexelbrook, in Philadelphia, PA.
The 2012 Award Recipients are:
Lisa Brenninkmeyer – Founder, Walking with Purpose
William Donohue - President & CEO, Catholic League for Religious and Civil Right
Rev. Jack Wall – President, Catholic Extension
Sr. Angela Ann Zukowski, MHSH – Director of the Institute for Pastoral Initiatives and Professor of Religious Studies, University of Dayton
Catholic Leadership Institute developed the Awards for Outstanding Catholic Leadership in 2000 to recognize people in the Catholic Church whose exemplary leadership in the family, workplace, community and Church has been inspired by their Catholic faith. “Catholic Leadership Institute is blessed to honor these outstanding Catholic leaders and Christian witnesses for their commitment to living and sharing the Gospel with passion through their most unique and important ministries,” said Timothy C. Flanagan, Founder and Chair of Catholic Leadership Institute.
The Philadelphia event is expected to draw more than 600 guests, including bishops, priests and national Catholic leaders from around the country. A reception beginning at 6:00 p.m. will be followed by dinner and the awards ceremony. For more information visit: www.CatholicLeaders.org. The event will be streamed live at: http://www.ustream.tv/user/CatholicLeaders.
Catholic Leadership Institute
http://www.catholicleaders.org PA, 19087 US
Melissa Squarcia Fordyce - Senior Communications Coordinator,
Catholic, leaders, awards, sr. angela ann zukowski, bill donohue, lisa brenninkmeyer, fr. jack wall,
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- RENEW International Staff to Attend International Meeting Pastoral Project of “Evangelii Gaudium” a
- Little Sisters of the Poor to Receive Franciscan University's Poverello Medal
- Is Pope Francis for real?
- 18th Annual Carnival at St. Ann’s Parish
- The CatholicTV Network to Broadcast Blue Mass for Public Safety Personnel with Cardinal Seán O'Malle
- Back-to-School Blog Tour Highlights Catholic Children’s Literature
- New York, NY: Sat Sep 27th NYC Catholic Professionals Mass & Social
- Celebrate Christmas in Harvard Square
- Divine Mercy Saint Drama Comes to Williamsburg, Virginia
- America's First-Pro-Life Half Marathon/5K Set for Nov. 9