Contemplative Nuns Secure Worldwide Distribution with Decca Classics
Benedictines of Mary also take care of gardens, an orchard and a small farm.
About De Montfort Music
De Montfort Music is a division of AimHigherMedia – both founded by music-industry veterans Kevin and Monica Fitzgibbons. Its special mission is to sign, develop, produce and bring to market the very best in Sacred Music. The label is an ambassador to the world of the true and the beautiful. The Benedictines of Mary are signed to De Montfort Music, which is distributed worldwide through Decca/Universal.
Decca Records is part of Universal Music Group (UMG), the world’s largest music content company with market-leading positions in recorded music, music publishing, and merchandising. The name "Decca" dates back to a portable gramophone called the “Decca Dulcephone” patented in 1914 by musical instrument makers Barnett Samuel and Sons. That company was eventually renamed The Decca Gramophone Co. Ltd. and then sold to former stockbroker Edward Lewis in 1929. Within years Decca Records Ltd. was the second largest record label in the world, calling itself “The Supreme Record Company.” Today, Decca thrives on discovering talent in new areas ranging from pop, rock, folk and Americana, and takes pride in strengthening its classical and jazz heritage with consistent benchmark recordings from some of the world’s greatest musicians.
For more information on De Montfort Music or ADVENT AT EPHESUS, to request a review copy of the album, or to schedule interviews with Mother Cecilia or Kevin Fitzgibbons, please contact Kevin Wandra (678-990-9032 or KWandra@MaximusMG.com); or Alexis Walkenstein (561-445-5409 or AWalkenstein@MaximusMG.com) of The Maximus Group.
http://maxondeadline.com/advent-at-ephesus/ GA, 30188 US
Kevin Wandra - ,
De Montfort Music; Decca Classics; Advent at Ephesus; The Benedictines of Mary, Queen of Apostles
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week
- Leading Catholic Church law judge and bishops support Catholics faithful to spouses after divorce
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. Announces Catholic Coalition Partnership, Inaugural Build Event
- Liguori Publications Buys Franciscan Media’s Parish Resources
- Pauline Books & Media 2014 CPA Awards
- Free listing of church music job openings on Facebook
- CMA doctors hail Supreme Court mandate ruling, decry ongoing targeting of faith community