Love is the Answer : Youth and Social Change
less of finding the money or finding the opportunity, it's more of what's going on inside, where's your heart? Everyone is here for a reason and there is a certain calling we all have to use our lives to serve others to make our world a better place for the next generation."
Ian recognizes the need for technology, yet drives home an essential message of utilizing that same technology for positive actions:
"We should be the change instead of technology, technology is a tool that we should use. A lot of the advancements that we have made as a society has been under detrimental purposes. The same technology used to prevent human trafficking is being used to support human trafficking."
On the "Love is the Answer" website, there are new artists constantly signing on. People can submit their art or movement for cultivation or sponsorship.
In September 2012, Ian's new film is being released based upon his experience of “plugging in” to street artists that created wall murals to highlight causes.
To find people in the world, who are interested in becoming involved in the world, is the mission of "Love is the Answer."
In the words of one 17-year-old artist:
"Is this life about me or is it about us? As a global community, we are responsible for each other." - Ian Watt
Ian's experience in Nepal is documented on Northern Lights titled, “loveistheanswer” a short documentary created by diverse young artists collaborating with one another.
SERVICESPACE.ORG RADIO INTERVIEW: http://www.awakin.org/forest/index.php?pg=guest&cid=52
"LOVE IS THE ANSWER" Documentary: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZqmNNERrKy0
Susan Marie Public Relations
http://www.servicespace.org/blog/view.php?id=11985 NY, 14220 US
Susan Marie - CEO,
music, art, film, youth, human rights,
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary