Love is the Answer : Youth and Social Change
less of finding the money or finding the opportunity, it's more of what's going on inside, where's your heart? Everyone is here for a reason and there is a certain calling we all have to use our lives to serve others to make our world a better place for the next generation."
Ian recognizes the need for technology, yet drives home an essential message of utilizing that same technology for positive actions:
"We should be the change instead of technology, technology is a tool that we should use. A lot of the advancements that we have made as a society has been under detrimental purposes. The same technology used to prevent human trafficking is being used to support human trafficking."
On the "Love is the Answer" website, there are new artists constantly signing on. People can submit their art or movement for cultivation or sponsorship.
In September 2012, Ian's new film is being released based upon his experience of “plugging in” to street artists that created wall murals to highlight causes.
To find people in the world, who are interested in becoming involved in the world, is the mission of "Love is the Answer."
In the words of one 17-year-old artist:
"Is this life about me or is it about us? As a global community, we are responsible for each other." - Ian Watt
Ian's experience in Nepal is documented on Northern Lights titled, “loveistheanswer” a short documentary created by diverse young artists collaborating with one another.
SERVICESPACE.ORG RADIO INTERVIEW: http://www.awakin.org/forest/index.php?pg=guest&cid=52
"LOVE IS THE ANSWER" Documentary: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZqmNNERrKy0
Susan Marie Public Relations
http://www.servicespace.org/blog/view.php?id=11985 NY, 14220 US
Susan Marie - CEO,
music, art, film, youth, human rights,
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Ex corde Ecclesiae Symposium, March 5-6
- Tú Me Sostendrás Calls Listeners to a Stronger Relationship with God
- Marriage Equality and Marriage Reality
- Holy Spirit Catholic School Open House
- 100+ Priests & Deacons Gather in Rome for International Conference Confraternities of Catholic Clerg
- Honor y Gloria a Él Inspires with Songs of Hope and Adoration
- Catholic Clergy issue Joint Statement on Marriage
- March for Life 2015; Franciscan University Students Prepare the Celebrate 'Every Gift Is a Gift'
- Sacred Psalm Texts and Latin Rhythm Combine In New Bilingual Album
- Dr. Janet Smith the Present Catholic Teaching on Reproductive Technologies