The Chilean Church - “Privileged to Be the Voice of the Poor”.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (August 31, 2012) - WorldPriest TV’s exclusive interview with Father Benjamin, Chile’s only priest at the Dublin Eucharistic Congress, shares with the world that the Chilean Church has the great privilege to be the voice of the poor.
76% of the Chilean people are Catholic but money and materialism have become very important, distracting Catholics from their spiritual roles in life. Like other places across the globe the church and the Bishops are talking but the people are not listening, are the feelings of Father Benjamin.
Father Benjamin also shares with us that the Chilean Church joins the Irish Church in their suffering and that the suffering can be sour but the fruits in the future will be so sweet.
Father Benjamin was ordained 20 years ago in a class of 16 and today 16 priests are remaining despite the challenges and the crisis in the Church in Chile.
To view this bilingual interview visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPMUKvGnAvQ&sns=em
Please help support WorldPriest and the Global Rosary Relay for Priests by making a donation to help our cause at http://www.worldpriest.com/
http://www.worldpriest.com NY, 10022 US
Marion Mulhall - Founder & CEO, 212 232 8265
Worldpriest TV, Chile, Priest.Rosary Relay.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary
- My Battle Against Hitler Blog Book Tour
- Hildebrand and the Third Reich
- Pray the rosary with your Sisters
- Something Other Than God nominated for Best Memoir & Autobiography in Goodreads 2014 Choice Awards