Fisher More College - Institute of Apologetics - Fall 2012 Series
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FORT WORTH, TX (August 23, 2012) - During Fall 2012, Mr. Karl Strauch, professor of Theology at Fisher More College, will be a giving a series of lectures on approved Marian apparitions as a part of the Institute of Apologetics. The Institute provides groups of lectures for adult Catholics on various topics related to the defense of the Faith. The seminars and lectures will take place year round, with the topics varying in duration depending on the subject matter.
The Fall 2012 series will cover the approved apparitions of Our Lady of La Salette (1846), Our Lady of Good Success (Quito, early 17th century) and Fatima (1917), the facts, messages and controversies surrounding them and their relevance for the current generation.
"The topics will cover the events per se of the apparitions in their ecclesiastical, social and political context," said Professor Strauch. "We will also analyze the particular message/s (or secret/s) associated with each apparition with the intent to shed a greater light on their utter importance for the present life of the Church (and the rest of the world)."
The lectures will be on Wednesday nights from 7-8:30 pm. They will run until early December 2012 (approximately 14 weeks). For more information, contact Karl Strauch at email@example.com.
Fisher More College
http://www.fishermore.edu/institute-of-apologetics-fall-2012-series/ TX, 76109 US
Fisher More College - , 817-372-5449
Marian, apparitions, apologetics, college
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- When Pope Francis Arrives in North America, There is Only One Network to Watch: EWTN Global Catholic
- The Synod on the Family: Addressing the Instrumentum Laboris
- GHIRELLI'S WORLD MEETING OF FAMILIES ROSARIES NOW AVAILABLE
- OCP Artist, Pedro Rubalcava, Writes Song for Pope Francis' Visit
- Pre-Synod Conference unites Cardinals and men and women living with homosexual tendencies
- The Rigging of a Vatican Synod
- 17 Cardinals and Counting
- 19th Annual Carnival Announced for St. Ann's Parish
- OCP Pledges to Support the V Encuentro
- The John Paul II International Film Festival Marks Its Five-Year Anniversary