Fisher More College - Institute of Apologetics - Fall 2012 Series
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FORT WORTH, TX (August 23, 2012) - During Fall 2012, Mr. Karl Strauch, professor of Theology at Fisher More College, will be a giving a series of lectures on approved Marian apparitions as a part of the Institute of Apologetics. The Institute provides groups of lectures for adult Catholics on various topics related to the defense of the Faith. The seminars and lectures will take place year round, with the topics varying in duration depending on the subject matter.
The Fall 2012 series will cover the approved apparitions of Our Lady of La Salette (1846), Our Lady of Good Success (Quito, early 17th century) and Fatima (1917), the facts, messages and controversies surrounding them and their relevance for the current generation.
“The topics will cover the events per se of the apparitions in their ecclesiastical, social and political context,” said Professor Strauch. “We will also analyze the particular message/s (or secret/s) associated with each apparition with the intent to shed a greater light on their utter importance for the present life of the Church (and the rest of the world).”
The lectures will be on Wednesday nights from 7-8:30 pm. They will run until early December 2012 (approximately 14 weeks). For more information, contact Karl Strauch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fisher More College
http://www.fishermore.edu/institute-of-apologetics-fall-2012-series/ TX, 76109 US
Fisher More College - , 817-372-5449
Marian, apparitions, apologetics, college
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Enter the world of beatniks, hippies … and singing monks?
- Pontiff and Prophet: Pope Paul VI predictions in On Human Life ring true throughout the world
- George Weigel on Evangelical Catholicism in Catholic Universities
- Frankfurt Book Fair 2014
- ‘Christmas in Harvard Square’ wows with impressive debut on Billboard charts
- Pontifical Low Mass (DVD & Booklet)
- Horrific tragedy inspires Catholic entrepreneur to create powerful novel
- Cardinal Raymond Burke: Synod’s mid-term report ‘lacks a solid foundation in the Sacred Scriptures'
- Little Sisters of the Poor Receive Franciscan University’s Poverello Medal
- Bring Mary of Nazareth home