StoryTel Productions to Reach New Audience of Millions
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
OMAHA, NE (July 27, 2012) - The investigative documentary, ON ASSIGNMENT: St. John Cantius Restoring the Sacred, by StoryTel Productions, has been adapted for Spanish audiences, renamed San Juan Cancio, La Restauración de lo Sagrado, and will soon premier to millions of Spanish speaking viewers in EWTN's global television network during the month of October, 2012, a new audience for StoryTel productions.
Spanish-speaking viewers across the United States and throughout the Latin American world will soon be able to see the inspiring and hopeful, true-life story of the spiritual revival of St. John Cantius church in Chicago. This timeless ON ASSIGNMENT classic has been expertly dubbed into Español for StoryTel's new international viewing audience.
"What's so exciting about this documentary," says Don Carney, the film's producer and director, "is that viewers are transformed and inspired by watching the stunning changes that took place, the way people came out of nowhere to participate, overcoming setbacks along the way, and all because one person said 'yes' to God."
This inspiring parish revival story of St. John Cantius church in Chicago, was captured by StoryTel Productions' ON ASSIGNMENT, an investigative made-for-television documentary series uncovering dramatic, transformative and true stories of the Divine at work in the world.
ON ASSIGNMENT: St. John Cantius, Restoring the Sacred, has continued to air internationally on EWTN in English, since its premier in 2009. "The program has been well received," says Rebecca Amos, of EWTN Programming, "particularly by those Catholics who wish to preserve our historic churches."
StoryTel's audio engineer, Tom Krol of Level 10 Sound, spent many hours meticulously translating and dubbing the voices to create an authentic experience for the audience. Krol created an extremely accurate Spanish translation for the film, even accounting for language nuance and assigning a different voiceover artist for each person in the story.
The Spanish program, appropriately renamed ON ASSIGNMENT: San Juan Cancio, La Restauración de lo Sagrado, will premier in the month of October, 2012 as part of EWTN's International Fall Line-up.
EWTN will promote the StoryTel production, during the month of October, in their programming guides targeting the Spanish market. The documentary will air throughout North and South America as well as Spain.
http://www.storytel.org/storytel-blog/2012/7/26/storytel-productions-to-reach-new-audience-of-millions-1.html NE, 68114 US
Brian Whittaker - Communications Director, 402-686-0303
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Crosier Order elects master general and councilors
- Indie Catholic Authors June Ebook Sale Offers the Faithful 17 Books Outside the Mainstream
- World Library Publications Honored With Three Paul Revere Awards
- Limitless Love in Action: First Steubenville Youth Conference Inspires Teens to Bring the Fire Home
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Athletic Director Enshrined in Sports Faith Hall of Fame
- AWARD-WINNING CATHOLIC AUTHORS TEAM-UP TO PROMOTE HEALING THROUGH FORGIVENESS
- NY CONCERT FOR NEPAL 5/31
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over