Meet Editor David Dziena at FREE Online Event
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
HUNTINGTON, NY (July 7, 2012) - DON'T MISS MEETING David Dziena, Acquisition Editor for Our Sunday Visitor during a moderated online chat at the Catholic Writers Guild. You do not have to be a member to attend. He will visit the Sunday evening chat on July 8, from 9pm-11pm EST.
David is an Acquisitions Editor for Our Sunday Visitor, the oldest and largest Catholic publisher in the world. In publishing since 1997, David has been deeply involved in author recruitment, product development, and strategic marketing for parish resources for several major catechetical publishers. He has great stories about the Catholic publishing world, and tips on practical issues like how to submit your manuscript, what's happening on the publisher's end while you wait, and what it's like to collaborate with a design team! He's enthusiastic about meeting YOU!
David will be with us for the whole 2 hours, talking shop and taking questions! Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to spend an evening with one of the best in the business.
Make sure you have Java already loaded on your computer beforehand, and go to this page at 9:00 pm EST on Sunday, July 8. See you there! http://www.catholicwritersguild.com/index.php?name=Content_2&pid=1
Spread the word! All are welcome. Any questions? Contact Lisa@mladinich.com
http://www.catholicwritersguild.com/index.php?name=Content_2&pid=1 NY, 11743 US
Lisa Mladinich - Owner, 631-421-6119
free Catholic event, online chat, David Dziena, Our Sunday Visitor
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- CONOR GALLAGHER NAMED PUBLISHER OF TAN BOOKS AND SAINT BENEDICT PRESS
- Thérèse Drama Surprises Audiences
- Catholic Press Association Honors Liguori
- Crosier Order elects master general and councilors
- Indie Catholic Authors June Ebook Sale Offers the Faithful 17 Books Outside the Mainstream
- World Library Publications Honored With Three Paul Revere Awards
- Limitless Love in Action: First Steubenville Youth Conference Inspires Teens to Bring the Fire Home
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Athletic Director Enshrined in Sports Faith Hall of Fame
- AWARD-WINNING CATHOLIC AUTHORS TEAM-UP TO PROMOTE HEALING THROUGH FORGIVENESS
- NY CONCERT FOR NEPAL 5/31