St. Catherine of Siena Academy First Benefit Raffle Ticket Winner
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WIXOM, MI (May 22, 2012) - The first annual St. Catherine of Siena Academy Benefit Raffle winner was drawn on April 26, 2012.
The Grand Prize winner, Robert Theeck, father of student Anna Theeck, won $2,500 in cash. The second prize of $500 cash went to Mr. Joey Mascari, brother of student Angela Mascari, and the third prize of $250 cash went to Mrs. Kelly Campbell, mother of student Samantha Blewett.
St. Catherine of Siena Academy was able to raise over $18,500 in its first Benefit Raffle. The proceeds will be used towards the tuition assistance program at the Academy. St. Catherine of Siena Academy’s philosophy is to be able to provide a strong Catholic formation to every young woman who seeks this opportunity.
“This was a great blessing to our school. We are very pleased with the amount of money generated,” said Lia Johnston, Director of Marketing and Development. “It offered an additional avenue of funding for our school. It also provided students and families with an opportunity to come together to show their school support.” SCA families sold $10 tickets for the Benefit Raffle throughout the community.
St. Catherine of Siena Academy is an all girls’ Catholic high school, located in Wixom, Michigan. The challenging college-preparatory curriculum and Catholic student-life experiences are rooted in the theology and philosophy of Pope John Paul II, and his understanding of the “feminine genius”.
“If you are what you should be, you will set the world ablaze!” ~ Pope John Paul II
St. Catherine of Siena Academy
http://www.saintcatherineacademy.org MI, 48393 US
Lia Johnston - Director of Development, 248-946-4848
St Catherine, Academy, Wixom, Michigan, Catholic
Catholic Schools & Religious Education
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- RealOptions Presents Rachel’s Vineyard Retreats
- Angels and Saints at Ephesus again No. 1 on Billboard’s Classical Traditional Music Chart
- The CatholicTV Network to air Feature on the Fine Arts Summer Academy
- The CatholicTV Network to air Ordinations to the Priesthood for the Archdiocese of Boston
- Live Web Event with Scott Hahn
- New Book by IPS Brings together Psychologists, Theologians and Philosophers to 'Build the Bridge'
- Remembering Fr. Kapaun and all our fallen heroes on Memorial Day
- First U.S. Publisher to Speak at Canadian Catholic Schools Convention
- IPS Press Announces Last Book from the Late Benedict Ashley, O.P. A Culmination of His Life's Work
- Human cloning for stem cells remains unethical, impractical and dangerous