CatholicSingles.com(R) Celebrates Fifteen Year Anniversary with Free Open House and Pilgrimage to Ro
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA (May 18, 2012) - CatholicSingles.com, the original dating website for Catholic singles brings back their Free Open House taking place this Memorial Day weekend, May 25-27, 2012. This year marks a milestone fifteenth anniversary for the site and during the Open House anyone can register and get full access all weekend long.
"When I started working on CatholicSingles.com fifteen years ago, I truly wanted to fill a void and bring like-minded Catholics together. While finding my own match was a goal, I never would have guessed how that journey would unfold." says David Nevarez, President of Catholic Sites, Inc. “With so many wonderful couples having married with our help, it’s very satisfying and a privilege to have my chance as well, and we want to take this opportunity to say ‘Thank You’ to all our current and future members!” David and his new wife, Tricia Delaney, met on CatholicSingles.com. They were wed July 23, 2011 and it is likely the only time a dating site founder has married one of its members.
CatholicSingles.com is also planning a pilgrimage to Rome this November with Regina Tours. All members, their friends and family are invited.
CatholicSingles.com, founded in 1997, is the original online dating website created exclusively for Catholic single adults. For more information about the many long-term relationships, engagements, and marriages for which it is responsible you can visit http://www.catholicsingles.com and click on the "Success Stories" link to see just a few of the successes for your self.
RELATED LINKS http://www.catholicsingles.com
Email inquires to: email@example.com
Catholic Sites, Inc.
http://www.catholicsingles.com/fifteen-anniversary.pdf CA, 92677 US
Tom Johnson - ,
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NBA All-Star Helps Growing Ministry Launch Prayer Challenge
- Ex corde Ecclesiae Symposium, March 5-6
- Tú Me Sostendrás Calls Listeners to a Stronger Relationship with God
- Marriage Equality and Marriage Reality
- Holy Spirit Catholic School Open House
- 100+ Priests & Deacons Gather in Rome for International Conference Confraternities of Catholic Clerg
- Honor y Gloria a Él Inspires with Songs of Hope and Adoration
- Catholic Clergy issue Joint Statement on Marriage
- March for Life 2015; Franciscan University Students Prepare the Celebrate 'Every Gift Is a Gift'
- Sacred Psalm Texts and Latin Rhythm Combine In New Bilingual Album