National Pilgrimage to Texas to Welcome United Nations International Pilgrim Virgin Statue May 13th
Judith Studer, will accompany this statue. Ms. Studer was diagnosed with cancer and given a short time to live. She received a miraculous healing through the prayers and intercession of Our Lady. Ms. Studer’s 18-year-old granddaughter also received a miraculous healing. She will be present for this Fatima DFW Tour, too.
Also, traveling with the statue will be 1st Class Relics of Francisco and Jacinta and a piece of the Holm-Oak tree on which Our Lady appeared. Shortly before he died, Father Luis Kondor, Postulator for Cause for Beatification of Francisco and Jacinta, gifted the reliquary to Ms. Studer and he asked Judy that she use these relics to bring comfort to the sick and healing, especially for children.
Catholics do not worship statues but rather use them as a visual and compelling instrument of faith. They venerate – or regard with reverential respect – relics. A relic is a part of the body of a saint or a venerated person, or else another type of object, carefully preserved for purposes of veneration or as a tangible memorial.
“We are looking for extremely talented singers and musicians from various nations to honor Our Lady of Fatima with the gift of song and music, at each of these locations,” says Suzette Chaires, who along with others is helping to organize the event. “In addition, we are asking everyone to bring roses and other flowers to honor her.”
There will also be a prayer petition basket available for prayer intentions. These written prayer petitions will be offered both locally and taken to Fatima, Portugal, for additional prayers.
Medals and rosaries from Fatima will be available for donation.
The Fatima for Today: The Urgent Marian Message of Hope book by acclaimed Fatima expert, Father Andrew Apostoli, C.F.R. will be available for sale, as well. Visit www.thefatimastatue.org for updates and additional information about the statue. Please click on schedule link.
http://www.facebook.com/fatimadfw TX, 76012 US
Suzette Chaires - ,
FatimaDFW, May13th, Pilgrimage, Our Lady of Fatima, North Texas, St. Ann Church, Burleson, Texas
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Ex corde Ecclesiae Symposium, March 5-6
- Tú Me Sostendrás Calls Listeners to a Stronger Relationship with God
- Holy Spirit Catholic School Open House
- 100+ Priests & Deacons Gather in Rome for International Conference Confraternities of Catholic Clerg
- Honor y Gloria a Él Inspires with Songs of Hope and Adoration
- Catholic Clergy issue Joint Statement on Marriage
- March for Life 2015; Franciscan University Students Prepare the Celebrate 'Every Gift Is a Gift'
- Sacred Psalm Texts and Latin Rhythm Combine In New Bilingual Album
- Dr. Janet Smith the Present Catholic Teaching on Reproductive Technologies
- Concert Features Music and Verse from the Middle Ages to Today