VIDEO: How same-sex "marriage" advocates use violence against traditional marriage supporters
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Watch the video here: Attacked by "Tolerance"
SPRING GROVE, PA (May 3, 2012) - In this newly released video, volunteers with the American Society for the Defense of Tradition, Family and Property (TFP) describe how they were violently assaulted by pro-homosexual "marriage" advocates while promoting traditional marriage on college campuses and in the public square.
"That empty slogan about tolerance comes crashing down after you see how TFP volunteers were criminally assaulted by same-sex 'marriage' advocates," said TFP Student Action Director John Ritchie. "The video speaks for itself. They don't tolerate God's marriage. In fact, our volunteers have been bullied, pepper sprayed, hit with glass bottles, sprayed with pesticide, punched, and spit on for peacefully stating that marriage is what it is - the union between one man and one woman."
"When you watch same-sex 'marriage' activists destroy your signs, desecrate the Bible, blaspheme, and burn your literature, it becomes clear that the homosexual agenda is not really about tolerance," Ritchie said. "It's about the formation of a strange dictatorship - a dictatorship of pseudo-tolerance and make-believe equality - where freedom of speech is only allowed if it advances sinful lifestyles; where God, family values and public morality are off limits and targeted for destruction."
"We're witnessing a moral revolution," continued Ritchie, "and sometimes I wonder: Will the aggressive attempt to redefine God's marriage lead to a new religious persecution?"
"Just look at the French Revolution of 1789. Back then, the unruly mob then screamed 'equality' as they broke the rule of law and committed all sorts of atrocities," he said. "And today, you find people chanting 'equality' as they attack peaceful Americans who affirm the positive, self-evident truth that marriage is between one man and one woman. It's a big eye-opener."
"But despite these attacks, TFP Student Action volunteers are upbeat, and planning more campaigns in defense of marriage. We like to be on the front lines," said Ritchie. "And the more God's marriage is under attack, the more we will defend it."
TFP Student Action (http://www.tfpstudentaction.org/) is a national network of Catholic students and concerned parents committed to defend traditional moral values and restore Christian Civilization.
TFP Student Action
http://www.tfpstudentaction.org/what-we-do/news-and-updates/video-release-attacked-by-tolerance.html PA, 17362 US
John Ritchie - Director, 717-225-7147 ext 229
same-sex marriage, catholic, TFP Student Action, attacked by tolerance
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Crosier Order elects master general and councilors
- Indie Catholic Authors June Ebook Sale Offers the Faithful 17 Books Outside the Mainstream
- World Library Publications Honored With Three Paul Revere Awards
- Limitless Love in Action: First Steubenville Youth Conference Inspires Teens to Bring the Fire Home
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Athletic Director Enshrined in Sports Faith Hall of Fame
- AWARD-WINNING CATHOLIC AUTHORS TEAM-UP TO PROMOTE HEALING THROUGH FORGIVENESS
- NY CONCERT FOR NEPAL 5/31
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over