Another EWTN First: EWTN Global Catholic Radio Network Now Available on Roku
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
IRONDALE, AL, (April 30, 2012) - EWTN Global Catholic Network is proud to announce that it is the first Catholic radio network to be available on Roku. Now Roku customers can hear the EWTN Global Catholic Radio Network (English) and EWTN Radio Católica Mundial (Spanish) through their Roku streaming players.
EWTN was also the first Catholic television network to launch on Roku in September 2011.
Featuring a starting price of $49.99, Roku players allow customers to stream movies and TV shows, live sports, music, games and more - all instantly on their TVs. EWTN can be found in the Roku "Channel Store" under the "Religion & Spirituality" category. Customers just click on an icon with the familiar EWTN cross and globe logo, below which is written "EWTN Global Catholic Television Network." EWTN is a free channel.
"More than 2.5 million of these devices have been sold in the U. S. alone, making it very easy for people to stream Internet-delivered EWTN video programs to their television and to listen to EWTN radio," said EWTN President and Chief Executive Officer Michael P. Warsaw. "This is just one more way for us to use cutting edge technology to spread the Gospel message. And, as always, there is no monthly cost for EWTN's content. "
EWTN's diverse radio programs include live call-in talk shows, news programs, teaching series with noted theologians, live coverage of the Pope and important Church events, a live daily Mass, devotions, concerts, music, and much more.
EWTN Global Catholic Network, in its 30th year, is available in over 200 million television households in more than 140 countries and territories. With its direct broadcast satellite television and radio services, AM & FM radio networks, worldwide short-wave radio station, Internet website www.ewtn.com, electronic and print news services, and publishing arm, EWTN is the largest religious media network in the world.
EWTN Global Catholic Network
http://www.ewtn.com AL, 35210 US
Michelle Johnson - Director of Communications, 205-795-5769
EWTN, Catholic, Roku, radio, Católica, Mundial, Michael P. Warsaw
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference
- Catholic toymaker puts Faith in hands and mouths of babies: Pope Francis doll added to line of toys
- Nobis Media, Marketing & Web Development Company
- Concert Series Concludes with Winthrop University World Percussion Ensemble
- Birth Choice Health Clinics Announces Transition to Obria Medical Clinics and Plans for Expansion
- OCP releases expanded edition of Mass of the Sacred Heart