AmazingCatechists.com Declares: “No topic off limits!”
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
New York, NY (April 19, 2012) - Just four months after the popular site underwent an exciting re-design, AmazingCatechists.com has established itself as a premiere haven for catechetical leaders, catechists, and parents for connecting and exploring topics of urgent importance.
“Our readers like us because we believe two things: 1) That absolutely anything can be illumined in the light of our Catholic faith; and 2) that teaching and learning the Catholic faith can and should be thrilling!” says the site’s founder, Lisa Mladinich, author of Our Sunday Visitor’s highly-regarded catechetical series, “Be an Amazing Catechist.”
“It’s a phenomenally vibrant and engaging team of contributors,” says Mladinich. “Many of the site’s 25 veteran catechists and catechetical leaders are also active in the Church as authors, bloggers, podcasters, speakers, and retreat leaders.”
A special column in the Catholic portal at Patheos.com this week called, ‘Faith, Sex, and Suicide: Nothing We Won’t Talk About,’ [http://www.patheos.com/Catholic/Faith-Sex-and-Suicide-Nothing-We-Wont-Talk-About-Lisa-Mladinich-04-18-2012?offset=1&max=1] highlights the distinctive flavor of the site, achieved through a wide variety of faithfully Catholic approaches to teaching, living, and learning the Catholic faith, and provides links to help readers join in the conversation.
Hot topics addressed in recent postings include: the spiritual effects of voluntary sterilization, talking to teens about suicide, the power of the Passion, the dangers of yoga, finding a slice of heaven on earth, evangelizing through storytelling, and much more.
Amazing Catechists TM
http://amazingcatechists.com/ NY, 11743 US
Lisa Mladinich - Owner, 631-421-6119
Catholic, Be an Amazing Catechist, Lisa Mladinich, Christianity, Roman Catholicism, Free Resources
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- RENEW International Staff to Attend International Meeting Pastoral Project of “Evangelii Gaudium” a
- Little Sisters of the Poor to Receive Franciscan University's Poverello Medal
- Is Pope Francis for real?
- 18th Annual Carnival at St. Ann’s Parish
- The CatholicTV Network to Broadcast Blue Mass for Public Safety Personnel with Cardinal Seán O'Malle
- Back-to-School Blog Tour Highlights Catholic Children’s Literature
- New York, NY: Sat Sep 27th NYC Catholic Professionals Mass & Social
- Celebrate Christmas in Harvard Square
- Divine Mercy Saint Drama Comes to Williamsburg, Virginia
- America's First-Pro-Life Half Marathon/5K Set for Nov. 9