Indiana Holy Family Catholic Conference
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
KOKOMO, IN (April 18, 2012) - Register now for Defend Your Family, Your Marriage and Your Faith, the sixth annual Indiana Holy Family Catholic Conference, in Kokomo, IN on May 19-20, 2012 at Kokomo High School, 2501 South Berkley.
Hosted by Saint Joan of Arc Catholic Church and Saint Patrick Catholic Church and sponsored by the Diocese of Lafayette-in-Indiana, St. Joseph Hospital and the Knights of Columbus of Kokomo, the event features national speakers and special activities for children of all ages.
Admission: $30 teen (not registered with their family), $50 single adult, $90 married couple, and $115 per family. Prices will increase after April 30, 2012.
For more information call the churches at 765-865-9964, or 765-452-6021.
For more information or to register on-line visit: www.holyfamilyconference.org.
http://www.holyfamilyconference.org IN, 46902 US
Marguerite Sayers - , 765-453-6365
Speakers, Mass, Adoration, Reconcilation, Children and Teen Programs, Meals
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Pope Francis Named 'Time' Person of the Year
- Pope Francis and Person of the Year: Is it Right?
- New Plus libraries from Verbum introduce remarkable features to famous Catholic software
- Time Magazine’s Man of the Year Accepts Greetings From Walsh University Students on the Morning He i
- Benedictines of Mary, Queen of Apostles make Billboard Chart history
- NYC Sat Dec 21st Catholic Professionals Mass & Christmas Social
- Pope Francis to Celebrate Bambinelli Sunday, December 15
- Celine Dion Moved to Tears Voicing Her Support for Mary’s Meals documentary, CHILD 31
- 'Francis: A Pope For Our Time, The Definitive Biography'
- Ignatius Press to release Pope Francis’ first Apostolic Exhortation