Indiana Holy Family Catholic Conference
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
KOKOMO, IN (April 18, 2012) - Register now for Defend Your Family, Your Marriage and Your Faith, the sixth annual Indiana Holy Family Catholic Conference, in Kokomo, IN on May 19-20, 2012 at Kokomo High School, 2501 South Berkley.
Hosted by Saint Joan of Arc Catholic Church and Saint Patrick Catholic Church and sponsored by the Diocese of Lafayette-in-Indiana, St. Joseph Hospital and the Knights of Columbus of Kokomo, the event features national speakers and special activities for children of all ages.
Admission: $30 teen (not registered with their family), $50 single adult, $90 married couple, and $115 per family. Prices will increase after April 30, 2012.
For more information call the churches at 765-865-9964, or 765-452-6021.
For more information or to register on-line visit: www.holyfamilyconference.org.
http://www.holyfamilyconference.org IN, 46902 US
Marguerite Sayers - , 765-453-6365
Speakers, Mass, Adoration, Reconcilation, Children and Teen Programs, Meals
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference
- Catholic toymaker puts Faith in hands and mouths of babies: Pope Francis doll added to line of toys
- Nobis Media, Marketing & Web Development Company
- Concert Series Concludes with Winthrop University World Percussion Ensemble
- Birth Choice Health Clinics Announces Transition to Obria Medical Clinics and Plans for Expansion