Indiana Holy Family Catholic Conference
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
KOKOMO, IN (April 18, 2012) - Register now for Defend Your Family, Your Marriage and Your Faith, the sixth annual Indiana Holy Family Catholic Conference, in Kokomo, IN on May 19-20, 2012 at Kokomo High School, 2501 South Berkley.
Hosted by Saint Joan of Arc Catholic Church and Saint Patrick Catholic Church and sponsored by the Diocese of Lafayette-in-Indiana, St. Joseph Hospital and the Knights of Columbus of Kokomo, the event features national speakers and special activities for children of all ages.
Admission: $30 teen (not registered with their family), $50 single adult, $90 married couple, and $115 per family. Prices will increase after April 30, 2012.
For more information call the churches at 765-865-9964, or 765-452-6021.
For more information or to register on-line visit: www.holyfamilyconference.org.
http://www.holyfamilyconference.org IN, 46902 US
Marguerite Sayers - , 765-453-6365
Speakers, Mass, Adoration, Reconcilation, Children and Teen Programs, Meals
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- RENEW International Staff to Attend International Meeting Pastoral Project of “Evangelii Gaudium” a
- Little Sisters of the Poor to Receive Franciscan University's Poverello Medal
- Is Pope Francis for real?
- 18th Annual Carnival at St. Ann’s Parish
- The CatholicTV Network to Broadcast Blue Mass for Public Safety Personnel with Cardinal Seán O'Malle
- Back-to-School Blog Tour Highlights Catholic Children’s Literature
- New York, NY: Sat Sep 27th NYC Catholic Professionals Mass & Social
- Celebrate Christmas in Harvard Square
- Divine Mercy Saint Drama Comes to Williamsburg, Virginia
- America's First-Pro-Life Half Marathon/5K Set for Nov. 9