International Catholic Bloggers' Summit: Call for Presentations
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CATHOLIC NEW MEDIA CONFERENCE
INTERNATIONAL CATHOLIC BLOGGERS’ SUMMIT
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
Roswell, GA (March 28, 2012) - The Star Quest Production Network (SQPN) is pleased to announce a call for presentations for the 2012 Catholic New Media Conference.
The 5th annual Catholic New Media Conference will be held at the Arlington Convention Center (Arlington, TX) on August 29-31, 2012. For the first time, the CNMC will be meeting in the same location as the Catholic Marketing Network trade show and the meetings of the Catholic Writers Guild.
The CNMC is a festive, educational, and international conference focused on evangelization and building community through the use of new media. This event is designed to connect, guide and inform Catholic communicators as a response to the Church's call for new evangelization.
All interested in Catholic communication, new media, and social media are invited, including young adults (18+), ministry leaders, and priests and religious, to whom Pope Benedict appealed in his 2010 World Communications Day message, to “become an ever more pastoral presence on the web.”
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
The International Catholic Bloggers’ Summit, a new addition to the CNMC, occurring on the final day of the conference, will focus specifically on Catholic bloggers. Presented in a “podcamp” style, interested Catholic bloggers are invited to submit presentation proposals. Those chosen will be the featured speakers for the day.
More information and submissions instructions can be found at the CNMC website:
PROGRAM & REGISTRATION
Details of the conference program and registration information will be announced at a later date. The latest information will also be available at the CNMC website, http://catholicnewmediaconference.com
SQPN, the Star Quest Production Network, is a non-profit Catholic apostolate dedicated to evangelization and formation through new media. SQPN creates engaging multi-media, specializing in audio and video productions (known as podcasts) faithful to the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church. Its mission responds to the Church’s call to use the media for religious information, evangelization and catechesis, and formation and education.
“Star Quest” refers to the star of Bethlehem that emerged and caught the attention of three Magi from foreign cultures. The Magi’s quest led to the discovery of the newborn Savior. The programs of SQPN tap into popular culture inviting people to journey together and discover their own encounter with Christ.
http://catholicnewmediaconference.com GA, 30077-0491 US
Steve Nelson - Executive Director,
catholic, blog, bloggers, call for presentation, CNMC, new media, conference
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Holy Spirit Catholic School Open House
- 100+ Priests & Deacons Gather in Rome for International Conference Confraternities of Catholic Clerg
- Honor y Gloria a Él Inspires with Songs of Hope and Adoration
- Catholic Clergy issue Joint Statement on Marriage
- March for Life 2015; Franciscan University Students Prepare the Celebrate 'Every Gift Is a Gift'
- Sacred Psalm Texts and Latin Rhythm Combine In New Bilingual Album
- Dr. Janet Smith the Present Catholic Teaching on Reproductive Technologies
- Concert Features Music and Verse from the Middle Ages to Today
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance