Catholic Singles Italy Pilgrimage and Tour this Fall
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA (March 14, 2012) - Catholic Singles Tour of Italy
CatholicSingles.com announces a pilgrimage to Italy including Rome, Sienna, Florence and Assisi November 5-13, 2012. All Catholic singles and their friends and family are invited. Those interested should contact Regina Tours or signup online at www.1800CATHOLIC.com/catholicsingles
• Round trip airfare, airline taxes & fuel surcharges
• 7 nights in Superior Tourist Class Hotels, city center
• Buffet breakfast daily and 4 Dinners
• Round-trip airfare from either JFK or LAX
• English speaking tour escort throughout
• Private, air-conditioned motor coach
• Transfers to and from international airports
• Porterage of 1 piece luggage per person at hotels
• Touring and all entrance fees as noted in itinerary
• "Whispers" personal audio system during touring
Regina Tours, a brand of Group IST, LLC is a registered seller of travel, fully bonded and covered by E&O Insurance. Regina Tours is a member of IATA and a recipient of an ARC (Airline Reporting Corporation) Appointment.
CONTACT: Regina Tours at 1-800-CATHOLIC for details or to sign up.
Catholic Sites, Inc.
http://www.catholicsingles.com/release-italy-2012.pdf CA, 92677 US
Tom Johnson - ,
pilgrimage,italy,catholic singles,catholic dating,rome
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- RealOptions Presents Rachel’s Vineyard Retreats
- Angels and Saints at Ephesus again No. 1 on Billboard’s Classical Traditional Music Chart
- The CatholicTV Network to air Feature on the Fine Arts Summer Academy
- The CatholicTV Network to air Ordinations to the Priesthood for the Archdiocese of Boston
- Live Web Event with Scott Hahn
- New Book by IPS Brings together Psychologists, Theologians and Philosophers to 'Build the Bridge'
- Remembering Fr. Kapaun and all our fallen heroes on Memorial Day
- First U.S. Publisher to Speak at Canadian Catholic Schools Convention
- IPS Press Announces Last Book from the Late Benedict Ashley, O.P. A Culmination of His Life's Work
- Human cloning for stem cells remains unethical, impractical and dangerous