45th Anniversary of the Catholic Charismatic Renewal Conference
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
National Service Committee of the Catholic Charismatic Renewal
Philadelphia, PA (February 8, 2012) - On June 1st-3rd the Catholic Charismatic Renewal will celebrate its 45th Anniversary with a Conference and to begin to prepare for our Jubilee in 2017. This is sponsored by the National Leadership Groups. (Alliance of Filipino Catholic Charismatic Prayer Communities; ComitÚ Nacional de Servicio Hispano; Le Conseil du Renouveau Charismatique Catolique des Ha´tiens D'Outre-Mer; Association of Diocesan Liaisons; National Service Committee; and Catholic Fraternity of Charismatic Covenant Communities and Fellowships.)
Conference Speakers are: Bishop Sam Jacobs, Fr. James Kelly, Msgr. Joseph Malagreca, Michelle Moran, and Mark Nimo.
Archbishop Charles Chaput, of Philadelphia, will open the Conference with a Mass on Friday evening. There will be general sessions on Friday evening, Saturday evening and Sunday morning with a closing Mass by Bishop Sam Jacobs of the Diocese of Houma-Thibodaux, LA On Saturday there will be Hispanic, Haitian, Filipino (English), NSC (English) and Youth Tracks. Each of these tracks will have their various speakers and Mass.
For more information or to register for the event call 800-338-2445, or https://sites.google.com/site/45thanniversaryconference; or www.nsc-chariscenter.org.
http://www.nsc-chariscenter.org/45Anniversary.asp VA, 22508 US
Kathy Semerling - Administrative Assistant, 540-972-0225
Catholic, Charismatic, Renewal, Conference
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- When Pope Francis Arrives in North America, There is Only One Network to Watch: EWTN Global Catholic
- The Synod on the Family: Addressing the Instrumentum Laboris
- GHIRELLI'S WORLD MEETING OF FAMILIES ROSARIES NOW AVAILABLE
- OCP Artist, Pedro Rubalcava, Writes Song for Pope Francis' Visit
- Pre-Synod Conference unites Cardinals and men and women living with homosexual tendencies
- The Rigging of a Vatican Synod
- 17 Cardinals and Counting
- 19th Annual Carnival Announced for St. Ann's Parish
- OCP Pledges to Support the V Encuentro
- The John Paul II International Film Festival Marks Its Five-Year Anniversary