45th Anniversary of the Catholic Charismatic Renewal Conference
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
National Service Committee of the Catholic Charismatic Renewal
Philadelphia, PA (February 8, 2012) - On June 1st-3rd the Catholic Charismatic Renewal will celebrate its 45th Anniversary with a Conference and to begin to prepare for our Jubilee in 2017. This is sponsored by the National Leadership Groups. (Alliance of Filipino Catholic Charismatic Prayer Communities; ComitÚ Nacional de Servicio Hispano; Le Conseil du Renouveau Charismatique Catolique des Ha´tiens D'Outre-Mer; Association of Diocesan Liaisons; National Service Committee; and Catholic Fraternity of Charismatic Covenant Communities and Fellowships.)
Conference Speakers are: Bishop Sam Jacobs, Fr. James Kelly, Msgr. Joseph Malagreca, Michelle Moran, and Mark Nimo.
Archbishop Charles Chaput, of Philadelphia, will open the Conference with a Mass on Friday evening. There will be general sessions on Friday evening, Saturday evening and Sunday morning with a closing Mass by Bishop Sam Jacobs of the Diocese of Houma-Thibodaux, LA On Saturday there will be Hispanic, Haitian, Filipino (English), NSC (English) and Youth Tracks. Each of these tracks will have their various speakers and Mass.
For more information or to register for the event call 800-338-2445, or https://sites.google.com/site/45thanniversaryconference; or www.nsc-chariscenter.org.
http://www.nsc-chariscenter.org/45Anniversary.asp VA, 22508 US
Kathy Semerling - Administrative Assistant, 540-972-0225
Catholic, Charismatic, Renewal, Conference
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Crosier Order elects master general and councilors
- Indie Catholic Authors June Ebook Sale Offers the Faithful 17 Books Outside the Mainstream
- World Library Publications Honored With Three Paul Revere Awards
- Limitless Love in Action: First Steubenville Youth Conference Inspires Teens to Bring the Fire Home
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Athletic Director Enshrined in Sports Faith Hall of Fame
- AWARD-WINNING CATHOLIC AUTHORS TEAM-UP TO PROMOTE HEALING THROUGH FORGIVENESS
- NY CONCERT FOR NEPAL 5/31
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over