St. Catherine of Siena Academy First Annual Christmas Party
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WIXOM, MI (December 21, 2011) - On Thursday, December 15th, St. Catherine of Siena Academy hosted its First Annual Christmas Party. The event was open to SCA families as well as to those who are considering St. Catherine's as an option for their daughter's high school.
The event was a great success thanks to the help and organization of several SCA moms and staff members. The guests were warmly welcomed by Kathy Tarnacki, St. Catherine's principal. Allie Barsh, a sophomore and member of the first graduating class of SCA, spoke to the attendees, sharing her story of how she came to St. Catherine's and what the school has meant to her. She was followed by her mom, Michelle Barsh, who compared her daughter's choice in high school to finding the piece of the puzzle that had been missing in her family's life.
Everyone who attended commented on the joy apparent in all of SCA's students. Indeed, joy was the tangible feel of the entire evening. From the festive decorations to the food, fun, and carols, St. Catherine's halls were decked with a spirit of Christmas cheer.
At St. Catherine's, we are happy to have begun what we hope will remain a tradition for years to come: a tradition of celebrating Christmas in a fun, family atmosphere!
About St. Catherine of Siena Academy
St. Catherine of Siena Academy is a new, all-girls Catholic high school located in Wixom, Michigan. St. Catherine's mission is rooted in Blessed John Paul II's philosophy of the "Feminine Genius." This special emphasis is brought to life in a challenging, college-preparatory curriculum, through individualized classroom attention and special focus on topics related directly to their personal dignity as women.
"If you are what you should be, you will set the world ablaze!" ~ Pope John Paul II
St. Catherine of Siena Academy
http://www.saintcatherineacademy.org MI, 48393 US
Lia Johnston - Director of Development, 248-946-4848
St Catherine, Academy, Wixom, Michigan, Catholic
Catholic Schools & Religious Education
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference
- Catholic toymaker puts Faith in hands and mouths of babies: Pope Francis doll added to line of toys
- Nobis Media, Marketing & Web Development Company
- Concert Series Concludes with Winthrop University World Percussion Ensemble
- Birth Choice Health Clinics Announces Transition to Obria Medical Clinics and Plans for Expansion
- OCP releases expanded edition of Mass of the Sacred Heart