Cardinal Sean O'Malley, Tom Monaghan Among Nat'l Leaders to be Honored November 11
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WAYNE, PA (November 7, 2011) – Catholic Leadership Institute (CLI) will present the 2011 Awards for Outstanding Catholic Leadership to four national Catholic leaders at a reception and dinner to be held Friday, November 11 at the Drexelbrook, in Philadelphia, PA.
The 2011 honorees include:
Cardinal Seán O’Malley – Archbishop of Boston
Thomas Monaghan – Founder of Legatus and Ave Maria University
Theresa (Terry) Polakovic – Co-founder, Executive Director, Chief Editor of ENDOW
Sr. Pauline McShain, SHCJ – Educator, Counselor and Sister of the Society of the Holy Child Jesus
CLI developed the Awards for Outstanding Catholic Leadership in 2000 to recognize people in the Catholic Church whose exemplary leadership in the family, the workplace, the community and the Church has been inspired by their Catholic faith. “It is a privilege for Catholic Leadership Institute to lift up the great work of these national Catholic leaders and celebrate their tremendous impact on our Church and world,” said Timothy C. Flanagan, Founder and Chair of Catholic Leadership Institute.
The Philadelphia event is expected to draw more than 600 guests, including cardinals, bishops and priests from around the country. A reception beginning at 6:00 p.m. will be followed by dinner and the awards ceremony. The event will be streamed live at: http://www.ustream.tv/user/CatholicLeaders.
Catholic Leadership Institute
http://www.CatholicLeaders.org PA, 19087 US
Melissa Squarcia Fordyce - Senior Communications Coordinator,
Cardinal O'Malley, Tom Monaghan, Awards, Leadership, Boston, Legatus, Ave Maria, Philadelphia, Award
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary