Cardinal Sean O'Malley, Tom Monaghan Among Nat'l Leaders to be Honored November 11
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WAYNE, PA (November 7, 2011) – Catholic Leadership Institute (CLI) will present the 2011 Awards for Outstanding Catholic Leadership to four national Catholic leaders at a reception and dinner to be held Friday, November 11 at the Drexelbrook, in Philadelphia, PA.
The 2011 honorees include:
Cardinal Seán O’Malley – Archbishop of Boston
Thomas Monaghan – Founder of Legatus and Ave Maria University
Theresa (Terry) Polakovic – Co-founder, Executive Director, Chief Editor of ENDOW
Sr. Pauline McShain, SHCJ – Educator, Counselor and Sister of the Society of the Holy Child Jesus
CLI developed the Awards for Outstanding Catholic Leadership in 2000 to recognize people in the Catholic Church whose exemplary leadership in the family, the workplace, the community and the Church has been inspired by their Catholic faith. “It is a privilege for Catholic Leadership Institute to lift up the great work of these national Catholic leaders and celebrate their tremendous impact on our Church and world,” said Timothy C. Flanagan, Founder and Chair of Catholic Leadership Institute.
The Philadelphia event is expected to draw more than 600 guests, including cardinals, bishops and priests from around the country. A reception beginning at 6:00 p.m. will be followed by dinner and the awards ceremony. The event will be streamed live at: http://www.ustream.tv/user/CatholicLeaders.
Catholic Leadership Institute
http://www.CatholicLeaders.org PA, 19087 US
Melissa Squarcia Fordyce - Senior Communications Coordinator,
Cardinal O'Malley, Tom Monaghan, Awards, Leadership, Boston, Legatus, Ave Maria, Philadelphia, Award
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Live Web Event with Scott Hahn
- New Book by IPS Brings together Psychologists, Theologians and Philosophers to 'Build the Bridge'
- Remembering Fr. Kapaun and all our fallen heroes on Memorial Day
- First U.S. Publisher to Speak at Canadian Catholic Schools Convention
- IPS Press Announces Last Book from the Late Benedict Ashley, O.P. A Culmination of His Life's Work
- Human cloning for stem cells remains unethical, impractical and dangerous
- Book Launch: The Church Under Attack
- Angels and Saints at Ephesus debuts at No. 1 on Billboard’s Classical Traditional Music Chart
- Mission of Healing in Los Angeles
- Father Robert Reed to be Honored by the Boston Archdiocesan Choir School