NYC Sat Aug 20th Catholic Singles Mingle Charity Event
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (August 1, 2011) - Join Catholic Singles from all over the tri-state area for a huge night of mixing, mingling, networking and connecting.
The night will feature:
- $4 & $6 drink specials until 9pm.
-Live DJ music played at conversational levels on the main floor and for dancing in the lower party lounge.
- amazing door prizes including show tickets, restaurant certificates and more!
-Full menu available for those who wish to sit and eat
Pay $10 at door and all proceeds go to Archdiocese of Hanoi. It is one of the earliest in the history of Roman Catholicism in Vietnam.
The Croton Lounge is conveniently located on West 40th Street between 6th Avenue and Broadway (info can be found at www.crotonnyc/lounge.com. Trains all stop within 2-3 blocks of the venue, and there are plenty of parking garages nearby. Take the A,C,E,N,R,Q,1,2,3 to Times Square; take the B,D,F,M to Bryant Park; take the 4,5,6 to Grand Central.
What to expect:
-200+ Catholic Singles ages 20's -40's coming together in a fun way to socialize, network and connect.
-Dress to impress
For info contact Joseph Mahon at firstname.lastname@example.org. This event is hosted by The Catholic Fellowship. To learn about us, go to www.cfnetwork.org.
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 10028 US
Toan Chu - ,
Catholic Singles 20s, 30s & 40s
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- CONOR GALLAGHER NAMED PUBLISHER OF TAN BOOKS AND SAINT BENEDICT PRESS
- Thérèse Drama Surprises Audiences
- Catholic Press Association Honors Liguori
- Crosier Order elects master general and councilors
- Indie Catholic Authors June Ebook Sale Offers the Faithful 17 Books Outside the Mainstream
- World Library Publications Honored With Three Paul Revere Awards
- Limitless Love in Action: First Steubenville Youth Conference Inspires Teens to Bring the Fire Home
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Athletic Director Enshrined in Sports Faith Hall of Fame
- AWARD-WINNING CATHOLIC AUTHORS TEAM-UP TO PROMOTE HEALING THROUGH FORGIVENESS
- NY CONCERT FOR NEPAL 5/31