Prayer of the Day for Monday, March 20
A Prayer for the Family
O God of goodness and mercy,
to Thy fatherly guidance we commend our family,
our household and all our belongings.
We commit all to Thy love and keeping;
do Thou fill this house with Thy blessings
even as Thou didst fill the holy House of Nazareth with
Keep far from us, above all else,
the blemish of sin,
and do Thou alone reign in our midst by Thy law,
by Thy most holy love
and by the exercise of every Christian virtue.
Let each one of us obey Thee,
love Thee and set himself to follow in his own life Thine
that of Mary, Thy Mother
and our Mother most loving,
and that of Thy blameless guardian, Saint Joseph.
Protect us and our house from all evils and misfortunes,
but grant that we may be ever resigned to Thy divine will
even in the sorrows which it shall please Thee to send us.
Finally give unto all of us the grace to live in perfect
and in the fullness of love toward our neighbor.
Grant that every one of us may deserve by a holy life
the comfort of Thy holy Sacraments at the hour of death.
O Jesus, bless us and protect us.
O Mary, Mother of grace and of mercy,
defend us against the wicked spirit,
reconcile us with Thy Son,
commit us to His keeping,
that so we may be made worthy of His promises.
Saint Joseph, foster-father of our Savior,
guardian of His holy Mother,
head of the Holy Family,
intercede for us,
bless us and defend our home at all times.
defend us against all the evil cunning of hell.
make us to understand the holy will of God.
preserve us from all sickness and from every danger to our
Our holy Guardian Angels,
keep our feet safely on the path of salvation both day and
Our holy Patrons,
pray for us before the throne of God.
Yea, bless this house,
O God the Father,
who hast created us;
O God the Son,
who hast suffered for us upon the holy Cross,
and Thou, O Holy Spirit,
who hast sanctified us in holy Baptism.
May the one God in three Divine Persons preserve our
purify our minds,
direct our hearts
and bring us all to everlasting life.
Glory be to the Father,
glory be to the Son,
glory be to the Holy Ghost!
A Guide for Confession
- Your candle will serve as a symbol of your sincere and prayerful intentions.
- Our prayer community will join you in prayer, multiplying the voices in petition with you.
- Your candle can be shared with friends and family, if you wish.
- These candles are perfect for loved ones, as memorials, and for those in need who are far away.
Dear St. Anthony, your prayers obtained miracles during your lifetime. You still seem to move at ease in the realm of minor and major miracles. St. Anthony, Performer of Miracles, please obtain for me the blessings God holds in reserve who serve Him. Pray that I may be worthy of the promises my Lord Jesus ... continue readingMore Prayer of the Day
In the centuries old Catholic tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional cards for the use of the faithful. Prayer cards have an endless amount of use and make wonderful gifts and keepsakes.
Pick a Prayer Section
by Catholic Online
- 'Living Lent': Sunday of the Fourth Week of Lent - Day 26
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, March 28th, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Reading for Sunday, March 26th, 2017 HD Video
- 'Living Lent': Monday of the Fourth Week of Lent - Day 27
- St. Dismas: Saint of the Day for Saturday, March 25, 2017
- Daily Readings for Saturday, March 25, 2017
- 'Living Lent': Saturday of the Third Week of Lent - Day 25
- Daily Reading for Monday, March 27th, 2017 HD
- Adorable girl captured stealing Pope Francis' hat in hilarious footage HD
- Cause of cancer detected from unexpected and unpreventable element HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, March 25th, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.