Prayer of the Day for Friday, July 25
Each New Day
Let me pause as I begin this new day to give it to You,
Before the tumult of activities breaks in;
before breakfast plates crash through my still sleepy mind;
for this last moment in my bed, thank you, Lord.
Let me hold Your promise of new life.
Keep me from slipping back
for I know that what is forgiven is as if it never were.
Each new day,
Your grace gives me a fresh start to walk in Your light
May the Lord support us all the day long,
till the shades lengten and the evening comes,
and the busy world is hushed,
and the fever of life is over,
and our work is done.
Then in His mercy may He give us a safe lodging,
and a holy rest,
and peace at the last.
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Thursday, July 27, 2017
- St. Pantaleon: Saint of the Day for Thursday, July 27, 2017
- Daily Reading for Saturday, July 29th, 2017 HD Video
- Cardinal Pell faces court for the first time in Australia
- Homemade bomb EXPLODES near Mexico's most visited religious site
- What can you expect when you die? Science provides an answer HD Video
- Can the Church foster peace in the Holy Land?
- Daily Reading for Friday, July 28th, 2017 HD
- Archaeologists discover Tabernacle that held the Ark HD
- Shut off? What happened to the Vatican water supply! HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, July 27th, 2017 HD