Prayer of the Day for Wednesday, October 30
Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord:
in His commandments he shall take great delight.
Mighty on earth shall be his seed:
the generation of the righteous shall be blessed.
Glory and wealth shall be in his house:
and his righteousness endureth for ever and ever.
He is risen in darkness, a light to the upright:
He is merciful, and compassionate, and just.
Acceptable is the man that showeth mercy and lendeth;
he shall order his words with judgment:
and he shall never give way.
The righteous man shall be in eternal remembrance:
he shall not fear an evil report.
His heawrt is ready to hope in the Lord:
his heart is strengthened:
he shall not yield till he despise his enemies.
He hath distributed and given to the poor;
his righteousness remaineth for ever:
his power shall be exalted in glory.
The sinner shall see it, and be enraged;
he shall gnash his teeth and pine away:
the desire of sinners shall perish.
Ant. He that feareth the Lord,
in His commandments shall have great delight.
Ant. Blessed be the Name of the Lord.
- Your candle will serve as a symbol of your sincere and prayerful intentions.
- Our prayer community will join you in prayer, multiplying the voices in petition with you.
- Your candle can be shared with friends and family, if you wish.
- These candles are perfect for loved ones, as memorials, and for those in need who are far away.
O Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer You my prayers, works, joys and sufferings, all that this day may bring, be they good or bad: for the love of God, for the conversion of sinners, and in reparation for all the sins committed against the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. continue readingMore Prayer of the Day
In the centuries old Catholic tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional cards for the use of the faithful. Prayer cards have an endless amount of use and make wonderful gifts and keepsakes.
Pick a Prayer Section
by Catholic Online
- Here are the answers to the Ash Wednesday quiz. How did you do?
- St. Hilary, Pope: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, February 28, 2017
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, February 28, 2017
- Oarfish strandings in Philippines could mean massive quake coming HD ...
- Who do YOU answer to? Californians prepare safe houses for illegal ...
- Priest shares Living Rosary on Mardi Gras to bring people back to God
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, March 1st, 2017 HD Video
- Pope Francis makes history by celebrating Christ alongside an Anglican Bishop HD
- St. Dominic Savio HD
- Clinton contributor makes revealing 'life insurance' video over fear of assassination HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, February 28th, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.