Prayer of the Day for Tuesday, October 15
St. Teresa of Avila
O Saint Teresa, seraphic Virgin, beloved spouse of thy crucified Lord, thou who on earth didst burn with a love so intense toward thy God and my God, and now dost glow with a brighter and purer flame in paradise: obtain for me also, I beseech thee, a spark of that same holy fire which shall cause me to forget the world, all things created, and even myself; for thou didst ever avidly desire to see Him loved by all men. Grant that my every thought and desire and affection may be continually directed to doing the will of God, the supreme Good, wheter I am in joy or in pain, for He is worthy to be loved and obeyed forever. Obtain for me this grace, thou who art so powerful with God; may I be all on fire, like thee, with the holy love of God. Amen.
(S. Alphonsus M. de' Liguori) An indulgence of 300 days. A plenary indulgence on the usual conditions, if this prayer is said devoutly every day for a month.
A Guide for Confession
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
Virtual Prayer Candles
by Catholic Online
- Catholic Hostages: Filipino Cardinal prays for Islamic militants to ...
- Bl. Margaret Pole: Saint of the Day for Sunday, May 28, 2017
- 26 Coptic Christians dead after heinous attack HD Video
- 26 Coptic Christians BRUTALLY MURDERED on bus to St. Samuel Monastery ...
- Daily Readings for Sunday, May 28, 2017
- A Big Thank You from JESUS IS - The Series HD Video
- First US female genital mutilation case tries to use Religious ...
- Day 5 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 4 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 3 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, May 31st, 2017 HD
The Encyclical Letter of the Holy Father Francis
The Encyclical Letter of the Holy Father Francis - Laudato ... @ $0.00
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.