Prayer of the Day for Sunday, October 6
Prayer for Expectant Mothers #2
O Good Saint Anne,
who had the incomparable privilege of bringing into the
Her who was to become the Mother of God,
I come to place myself
under your special care.
I confide myself to you,
together with the child I am carrying.
Thousands of children owe you,
Glorious Mother of Mary,
the life of the body and the grace of baptism.
Hence I wish, in my turn,
to place my whole confidence in you.
Make me keep in mind the precautions I need to take
so as not to endanger in any way the health,
good qualities or the eternal salvation
of the child whose very existence
God has placed in my care.
Obtain for me
the virtues you did teach Her who was to be the Mother of
so that I may afterwards
instil and develop them
in the heart of my child.
O Good Saint Anne,
protect me today and forever.
I know that you will not refuse your intercession
to a mother who invokes you with confidence.
A Guide for Confession
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- St. John Eudes: Saint of the Day for Saturday, August 19, 2017
- Pope Francis calls for prayers following terror attacks in Spain, Finland
- New Jersey Mayor dismantles shrine to Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Daily Readings for Saturday, August 19, 2017
- Mother shares heartbreaking photo of her dying daughter as she pulls ...
- Mother shares tragic photo of dying daughter as she pulled the plug ...
- Pope Francis asks for prayers following terror attacks in Spain HD Video
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, August 21st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, August 20th, 2017 HD
- Charlie Gard's mother opens up about the beautiful life of terminally ill Charlie HD