Prayer of the Day for Monday, May 27
Prayer for Protection for Those in the Service (military)
O God, I beseech You,
watch over those exposed to the horror of war,
and the spiritual dangers of a soldier's or sailor's life.
Give them such a strong faith that no human respect may ever lead them to deny it, nor fear ever to practice it. By Your grace, O God, fortify them against the contagion of bad example, that being preserved from vice, and serving You faithfully, they may be ready to meet you face to face when they are so called:
through Christ our Lord.
Sacred Heart! Inspire them with sorrow for sin, and grant them pardon.
Mother of God! Be with them on the battlefield during life and at the hour of death, and grant that they may live and die in the grace of thy Son.
St. Joseph! Pray for them.
May their Guardian Angel protect them.
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
Virtual Prayer Candles
by Catholic Online
- The unexpected, special gift Pope Francis presented to the King and ...
- St. Thomas More: Saint of the Day for Thursday, June 22, 2017
- On the Path to Sainthood: The remarkable story of a young women and ...
- Daily Reading for Friday, June 23rd, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Thursday, June 22, 2017
- North Korea's secret strategy revealed HD Video
- A Serial Killer's Last Words: The hidden motive behind Ted Bundy's ...
- What if an asteroid strikes near you? HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, June 22nd, 2017 HD
- Killer supervolcano under Yellowstone stirs as 500 earthquakes hit park HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, June 21st, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.