Prayer of the Day for Wednesday, March 6
A Parent's Prayer for their Children
O Heavenly Father,
I commend my children unto Thee.
Be Thou their God and Father;
and mercifully supply whatever is wanting in me
through frailty or negligence.
Strengthen them to overcome the corruptions of the world,
to resist all solicitations to evil,
whether from within or without;
and deliver them from the secret snares of the enemy.
Pour Thy grace into their hearts,
and confirm and multiply in them the gifts of Thy Holy Spirit,
that they may daily grow in grace
and in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ;
and so, faithfully serving Thee here,
may come to rejoice in Thy presence hereafter.
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- Statues of the Virgin Mary triumphantly return to Iraq, after defeat ...
- Daily Readings for Friday, July 21, 2017
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, July 25th, 2017 HD Video
- Abortion, lies, and corruption. How we are being betrayed by those we ...
- Vatican says report on abuse in Germany shows progress in fight ...
- St. Lawrence of Brindisi: Saint of the Day for Friday, July 21, 2017
- Many Blessings! Family celebrates 100 children
- Daily Reading for Monday, July 24th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, July 23rd, 2017 HD
- Deadbeat Republicans, do your job or GET OUT! HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, July 22nd, 2017 HD