Prayer after the Divine Office
to the Humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ crucified,
to the fruitful Virginity of the most blessed and most
glorious Mary, ever Virgin,
and to the whole company of the Saints,
be everlasting praise, honour, and glory, by all
and to us remission of all our sins, world without end.
V. Blessed be the womb of the Virgin Mary,
which bore the Son of the Eternal Father.
R. And blessed be the breast which nourished Christ the
More Divinity Prayers
Showing 1 - 15 of 15
- Your candle will serve as a symbol of your sincere and prayerful intentions.
- Our prayer community will join you in prayer, multiplying the voices in petition with you.
- Your candle can be shared with friends and family, if you wish.
- These candles are perfect for loved ones, as memorials, and for those in need who are far away.
Father of us all, This meal is a sign of Your love for us: Bless us and bless our food, And help us to give you glory each day Through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen! continue readingMore Prayer of the Day
In the centuries old Catholic tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional cards for the use of the faithful. Prayer cards have an endless amount of use and make wonderful gifts and keepsakes.
Pick a Prayer Section
by Catholic Online
- King Richard III's detailed personal prayer book, 'Book of Hours.' is ...
- Saint Pio Relay for Pro-Life and Peace
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, March 01, 2017
- Ash Wednesday HD Video
- St. David: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, March 01, 2017
- 'Living Lent': Ash Wednesday - Day 1
- Mardi Gras' History in New Orleans HD Video
- Living Lent HD
- An Ancient Lent Challenge: How to take Lent to the next level HD
- Mardi Gras' History in New Orleans HD
- Ash Wednesday HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.