Act of Contrition # 1
O my God,
I am heartily sorry for having offended You.
I detest all my sins because I dread the loss of Heaven
and the pains of hell.
But most of all because they offend You, my God,
Who are all good and deserving of all my love.
I firmly resolve,
with the help of Your grace to sin no more
and to avoid the near occasions of sin.
More Acts of Prayers
Showing 1 - 305 of 305
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- Our Lady of Guadalupe: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, December 12, 2017
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, December 13th, 2017 HD Video
- Attempted terror attack fails in Manhattan as pipe bomb explodes ...
- Coming forward is the key to ending systemic abuse!
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, December 12, 2017
- Archaeologists open two new Egyptian tombs, discover mummy, artifacts
- Did Ray Moore break the law by talking to teens?
- Here's how Pope Francis wants to change the Lords Prayer HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, December 12th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, December 11th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, December 10th, 2017 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way