Prayer for Abortion Victims
our Lady of Guadalupe,
you were chosen by the Father for the Son through the Holy Spirit.
You are the Woman clothed with the sun
who labors to give birth to Christ while Satan,
the Red Dragon,
waits to voraciously devour your child.
So too did Herod seek to destroy your Son,
Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ,
and massacred many innocent children in the process.
So today does abortion killing many innocent unborn children
and exploiting many mothers
in its attack upon human life and upon the Church,
the Body of Christ.
Mother of the Innocents,
we praise God in you for His gifts to you
of your Immaculate Conception,
your freedom from actual sin;
your fullness of grace,
your Motherhood of God and the Church,
your Perpetual Virginity
and your Assumption in body and soul into heaven.
O Help of Christians,
we beg you to protect all mothers of the unborn
and the children within their wombs.
We plead with you for your help to end the holocaust of abortion.
Melt hearts so that life may be revered!
Holy Mother, we pray to your Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart
for all mothers and all unborn children
that they may have life here on earth
and by the most Precious Blood shed by your Son
that they may have eternal life with Him in heaven.
We also pray to your Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart
for all abortionists and all abortion supporters
that they may be converted and accept your Son, Jesus Christ,
as their Lord and Savior.
Defend all of your children in the battle against Satan
and all of the evil spirits in this present darkness.
We desire that the innocent unborn children
who die without Baptism should be baptized and saved.
We ask that you obtain this grace for them and repentance,
reconciliation and pardon from God for their parents and their killers.
Let there be revealed, once more,
in the history of the world the infinite power of merciful love.
May it put an end to evil.
May it transform consciences.
May your Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart
reveal for all the light of hope.
May Christ the King reign over us,
our families, cities, states,
nations and the whole of humanity.
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary,
hear our pleas and accept this cry from our hearts!
Our Lady of Guadalupe,
Protectress of the Unborn,
Pray for us!
More Pro Life Prayers
Showing 1 - 4 of 4
- Your candle will serve as a symbol of your sincere and prayerful intentions.
- Our prayer community will join you in prayer, multiplying the voices in petition with you.
- Your candle can be shared with friends and family, if you wish.
- These candles are perfect for loved ones, as memorials, and for those in need who are far away.
O Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer You my prayers, works, joys and sufferings, all that this day may bring, be they good or bad: for the love of God, for the conversion of sinners, and in reparation for all the sins committed against the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. continue readingMore Prayer of the Day
In the centuries old Catholic tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional cards for the use of the faithful. Prayer cards have an endless amount of use and make wonderful gifts and keepsakes.
Pick a Prayer Section
by Catholic Online
- Oarfish strandings in Philippines could mean massive quake coming HD ...
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, March 1st, 2017 HD Video
- Priest shares Living Rosary on Mardi Gras to bring people back to God
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, February 28, 2017
- Who do YOU answer to? Californians prepare safe houses for illegal ...
- Here are the answers to the Ash Wednesday quiz. How did you do?
- St. Hilary, Pope: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, February 28, 2017
- Pope Francis makes history by celebrating Christ alongside an Anglican Bishop HD
- St. Dominic Savio HD
- Clinton contributor makes revealing 'life insurance' video over fear of assassination HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, February 28th, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.