praise ye the Name of the Lord.
Let the Name of the Lord be blessed:
now and for evermore.
From the rising of the sun to the setting thereof:
worthy of praise is the Name of the Lord.
High is the Lord above all the nations:
and above the heavens in His glory.
Who is like unto the Lord our God, who dwelleth on high:
and beholdeth what is below in heaven and on earth?
Whom from the earth raiseth up the needy one:
and from the dunghill lifteth up the poor one.
To place him with the princes with the princes of His people.
Who maketh the barren woman to dwell in her house:
the joyful mother of many children.
Ant. Blessed be the Name of the Lord for ever more.
Ant. But our God.
More Biblical Prayers
Showing 1 - 99 of 99
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
Virtual Prayer Candles
by Catholic Online
- St. Joan of Arc: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, May 30, 2017
- To honor the lost: A brief history of Memorial Day
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, May 30, 2017
- A Big Thank You from JESUS IS - The Series HD Video
- What does the Holy Spirit reveal to us?
- Newborn baby filmed 'WALKING' shortly after birth
- 26 Coptic Christians dead after heinous attack HD Video
- Day 5 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 4 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 3 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, May 31st, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.