Obamacare laws may force doctors to work for less or quit altogether
Single-payer system is being forced on all Americans.
It is a fundamental rule in economics that government interference can affect supply. As doctors opt out of Medicare and Medicaid because the programs actually cost them to see patients, a Virginia Democrat is calling upon the state legislature to force doctors to participate.
After a decade of college and years of saving lives, doctors aren't supposed to be broke. Thanks to Obamacare and new laws designed to force them into government service, they may soon be.
Unfortunately, the payments for seeing those patients is insufficient to cover costs for the doctors. If doctors are compelled by law to work and lose money, they may opt to retire or relocate to a state where they can practice without being forced to work without making anything.
Nobody can be expected to work for free, forever. However, that would be the result if Virginia passes the law proposed by Murphy.
Already, a shortage of doctors exists in the U.S. That situation is expected to worsen as doctors earn less money to cover their expenses with the advent of Obamacare, and the number of patients increases.
There will be no money to make up the differences. The first year penalty for the Obamacare mandate is just $95. That money cannot be collected if there is no IRS tax return.
Doctors can't be expected to work for free, the American people cannot afford Obamacare, which will cost a family of four about $13,000 per year.
However, out-of-touch Democrats would apparently be happy to compel doctors to work against the laws of economics.
Obamacare is a disaster in slow motion, but one we cannot afford to witness. The act must be dramatically reformed. It is a battle with special interests and politicians on one side, and doctors and taxpayers on the other.
Obamacare does not work for the American people. It works for the insurance companies and leftist politicians who advocate a single-payer system and forcing doctors to work for the government.
Be warned, socialized, special-interest managed healthcare is coming.
A birth foretold: click here to learn more!
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lordís invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Politics & Policy News
- Why America's Catholics Need an Apocalypse
- Republicans win BIG! Special election in Florida watched closely.
- Surveillance is 'setting fire' to the Internet, whistle blower Snowden says
- INTERNET TAKEOVER: Senator introduces bill to prevent online takeover from U.N., or foreign power
- Huckabee: 'If this nation forgets our God, then God will have every right to forget us'
- Russia seeks access to new facilities for navy: Is a new Cold War ahead?
- Bill that would allow surprise inspections at abortion clinics close to approval in Arizona
- UN: Almost 10,000 incidents of school violence from 2009-2013
- Syria, Venezuela, North Korea and Uganda called out by U.S. State Department for human rights abuses
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?