Predicted: Obamacare is a Trojan Horse for single-payer system
Warnings have been sounded but until now, too many people believed Obama's lies.
According to CNS News, a budget document from the Department of Health and Human Services for 2014, shows the agency will cover more than one-third of all Americans in government-run Medicare and Medicaid programs. Many more will become dependent on government subsidies to pay for their healthcare.
Read the CNS analysis here.
Obamacare has not lowered prices, has cost millions of Americans their preferred healthcare plans, and is addicting millions more to government subsidies and government-provided healthcare.
The people facing the greatest hardship are those who earn too much money to qualify for Medicaid, but are not wealthy enough to absorb the costs of insurance plans that run between $200 and $500 per person, per month, even with government subsidies.
What is now being predicted is that the poor, who do not earn money, will receive free healthcare. The lower-middle class, which works, but earns too little, will now forgo insurance opting to pay the penalty which is cheaper than the expensive monthly premiums. Of course, this will create a crisis for them, which a future president will likely solve by expanding Medicaid.
This will have an unraveling effect, quite likely by design, which will eventually envelop all Americans into a single-payer system, because the current model is unsustainable.
Even the "generous" government subsidies are part of the plan. The subsidies will simply acclimate the middle-class to accepting government aid for their healthcare. As insurance companies cash in on the government milk-cow and the individual mandate, raising prices at each opportunity since no genuine competition actually exists, Americans will have no choice but to go along or run the risk of financial devastation at the first visit to the ER.
Meanwhile, the wealthy will be soaked with the costs of paying for everybody's insurance.
And then utopia.
A birth foretold: click here to learn more!
© 2013, Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Politics & Policy News
- Marriage Liberation Movement: Global Defense of Marriage in France, China and Around the World
- Principles are expensive: Republican governors missing out on billions in Medicaid funds
- Rush Limbaugh is Wrong, Karen Finney of MSNBC is Nuts: Pope Francis and Capitalism
- NSA REVELATIONS: Ways that would have been previously unimaginable
- Gap between rich and poor: Income gap threatens U.S. 'way of life,' Obama says
- Increasing numbers of young people opposing Obamacare
- Vatican, State Department defend embassy move
- Precedent set by Obama may lead to revolt against federal government, expert says
- Oops, we didn't think of that! Utah may pull NSA plug by cutting water supply to facility
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?