Predicted: Obamacare is a Trojan Horse for single-payer system
Warnings have been sounded but until now, too many people believed Obama's lies.
According to CNS News, a budget document from the Department of Health and Human Services for 2014, shows the agency will cover more than one-third of all Americans in government-run Medicare and Medicaid programs. Many more will become dependent on government subsidies to pay for their healthcare.
Read the CNS analysis here.
Obamacare has not lowered prices, has cost millions of Americans their preferred healthcare plans, and is addicting millions more to government subsidies and government-provided healthcare.
The people facing the greatest hardship are those who earn too much money to qualify for Medicaid, but are not wealthy enough to absorb the costs of insurance plans that run between $200 and $500 per person, per month, even with government subsidies.
What is now being predicted is that the poor, who do not earn money, will receive free healthcare. The lower-middle class, which works, but earns too little, will now forgo insurance opting to pay the penalty which is cheaper than the expensive monthly premiums. Of course, this will create a crisis for them, which a future president will likely solve by expanding Medicaid.
This will have an unraveling effect, quite likely by design, which will eventually envelop all Americans into a single-payer system, because the current model is unsustainable.
Even the "generous" government subsidies are part of the plan. The subsidies will simply acclimate the middle-class to accepting government aid for their healthcare. As insurance companies cash in on the government milk-cow and the individual mandate, raising prices at each opportunity since no genuine competition actually exists, Americans will have no choice but to go along or run the risk of financial devastation at the first visit to the ER.
Meanwhile, the wealthy will be soaked with the costs of paying for everybody's insurance.
And then utopia.
A birth foretold: click here to learn more!
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lord’s invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Politics & Policy News
- Why America's Catholics Need an Apocalypse
- Surveillance is 'setting fire' to the Internet, whistle blower Snowden says
- INTERNET TAKEOVER: Senator introduces bill to prevent online takeover from U.N., or foreign power
- Huckabee: 'If this nation forgets our God, then God will have every right to forget us'
- Russia seeks access to new facilities for navy: Is a new Cold War ahead?
- Bill that would allow surprise inspections at abortion clinics close to approval in Arizona
- UN: Almost 10,000 incidents of school violence from 2009-2013
- Syria, Venezuela, North Korea and Uganda called out by U.S. State Department for human rights abuses
- Citing 'negative consequences,' Arizona Governor vetoes anti-gay bill
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?