Top general: Obama purging military, giving medals for not shooting
Obama is purging the military of commanders who will not fire on American civilians. WHY?
Alarming reports have been emerging over the past year that Obama may be purging the military of its top generals and those who would hesitate to fire on American civilians.
Retired Army Maj. Gen. Patrick Brady said that Obama is destroying the morale of the U.S. Army so that officers and men no longer feel they are prepared to fight. "There is no doubt he (Obama) is intent on emasculating the military and will fire anyone who disagrees with him" over such issues as "homosexuals, women in foxholes, the Obama sequester," Brady told WND News.
"They are purging everyone" another source reportedly told WND.
This year alone, nine top generals have been dismissed from duty.
In addition to the greatest purge of brass ever witnessed in U.S. military history, troops are being sent into the field without training and equipment required to do the job. Last month, the U.S. Army's Chief of Staff, Gen. Raymond Odierno told the media that the Army only has two effective combat brigades ready for deployment, and that none of the others are qualified for combat because of a lack of training and equipment.
Retired Army Lt. Gen. William Boykin said it was a subject of worry, the rate at which generals were being relieved of duty. "Over the past three years, it is unprecedented for the number of four-star generals to be relieved of duty, and not necessarily relieved for cause," Boykin told WDN. "I believe there is a purging of the military. The problem is worse than we have ever seen."
In earlier reports, top military brass say they were mysteriously questioned and asked if they would ever give an order to fire on American citizens if the president asked them to do so. Reportedly, generals who answered in the negative were eventually compelled to retire.
Why such a question would be asked remains a mystery.
"Morale is at an unprecedented low" Boykin said. He added, "Now we don't have the will to win."
Purging the military of experienced officers is a dangerous thing. In the years prior to World War II, Joseph Stalin purged about 90 percent of his officers from the Red Army, leaving politically loyal, but ineffective commanders in command on the eve of Operation Barbarossa. The Soviet Union paid a tremendous toll because of ineffective command and control in the early stages of the war.
In addition to those being pushed out of command by the administration, many others are leaving voluntarily. Nobody wants to serve in a capacity where they feel unappreciated.
General Brady said additional problems were "girly-men leadership, medals for not shooting and operating a computer. This president will never fight if there is any reason to avoid it and with a helpless military he can just point to our weakness and shrug his shoulders."
A birth foretold: click here to learn more!
© 2013, Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Politics & Policy News
- Marriage Liberation Movement: Global Defense of Marriage in France, China and Around the World
- Rush Limbaugh is Wrong, Karen Finney of MSNBC is Nuts: Pope Francis and Capitalism
- NSA REVELATIONS: Ways that would have been previously unimaginable
- Gap between rich and poor: Income gap threatens U.S. 'way of life,' Obama says
- Increasing numbers of young people opposing Obamacare
- Vatican, State Department defend embassy move
- Precedent set by Obama may lead to revolt against federal government, expert says
- Oops, we didn't think of that! Utah may pull NSA plug by cutting water supply to facility
- Small businesses will have to wait: Obama delays coverage to businesses for a year
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?