Satan scores in California: law allows kids to pick their gender
Deviant behavior isn't chosen, but gender is?
Liberal California Gov. Jerry Brown has signed a law forcing schools to classify students sexually however kids choose. The new law represents a kowtow to the extreme liberal left of the state which seeks to enshrine sexual deviance in law.
What is that in the middle and why is it suddenly okay? How did we ever exist as a society without three restrooms?
The law is intended to "support" transgendered students, meaning those who feel they are the opposite sex from what their DNA says they are. Anatomy will no longer be the basis for gender, but instead a self identification will suffice.
The law was supposed to protect individuals who have a disordered view of sexuality and self by protecting them from mental distress. However, the law may have the opposite effect, particularly as boys begin using girl's locker rooms, girls join boy's sports teams, and so on.
It is feared that some children could use the law to gain access to facilities an activities of the opposite sex, without having a disordered view of gender, but simply a desire to pervert the status quo or violate the privacy of the opposite sex.
This may create further harassment and division between students.
Without consideration of such realities however, Gov. Brown has signed the bill into law.
Randy Thompson of savecalifornia.com said the law will damage kids. "This radical bill warps the gender expectations of children by forcing all California public schools to permit biological boys in girls restrooms, showers, clubs and on girls sports teams and biological girls in boys restrooms, showers, clubs and sports teams.this is insanity."
Indeed it is. One cannot change their genetically-assigned gender, even if they undergo dozens of surgeries. Changing one's mode of dress, the locker room and restroom you use, the team you play on, none of these things can change genetics.
Instead, the state should promote programs which aid children with disordered views to become healthy, but of course that would offend the powerful lobby made of empowered sexual deviants in California and cost votes. Nor would it be politically correct because God does not assign gender in California. In California, people choose their gender.
Yes, people can now choose gender, but somehow the deviant behavior they pursue isn't a choice.
How does that work?
© 2013, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Politics & Policy News
- Human Dignity and Culture: Time for 'Radical' Christian Action
- Fiercely democratic Oregon only signs up 44 people for Obamacare
- Colin Powell, Republican, comes out in favor of single-payer healthcare system
- Obamacare is a success! But not the kind you'll want to celebrate
- New 'Obamacare' health plans may exclude major hospitals
- Marriage Liberation Movement: Global Defense of Marriage in France, China and Around the World
- Principles are expensive: Republican governors missing out on billions in Medicaid funds
- Rush Limbaugh is Wrong, Karen Finney of MSNBC is Nuts: Pope Francis and Capitalism
- NSA REVELATIONS: Ways that would have been previously unimaginable
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?