IRS BOMBSHELL - Harassment continued as recently as 4 weeks ago!
Lois Lerner's signature appeared on documents.
New evidence has shown that despite claims the IRS stopped targeting conservative groups in 2012, that as recently as four weeks ago, the harassment of such groups was continuing apace. A letter dated May 6, 2013, shows the IRS has continued to ask invasive questions of conservatives.
One of Sekulow's clients shared a letter, to be admitted as evidence, and dated from May 6, 2013, to demonstrate that IRS harassment of conservatives has continued at least into May.
Sekulow told Hannity that the lawsuit includes letters from Lois Lerner herself.
The lawsuit suggests that the IRS claim that the targeting was done by a pair of rogue agents in the Cincinnati office were to blame, is a lie.
Instead, some now suspect the unconstituional actions which underscore the scandal were engaged in with the full knowledge and authority of Lerner herself. Lerner has refused to answer any questions relating to the incident.
It remains unclear if Obama was ever aware of the IRS harassment, as he claims to have first heard stories of it from the news media. However, his chief of staff, Denis McDonough said he knew about the scandal in advance, but did not tell the President about it.
This is unusual, given the gravity of the claim.
For its part, the IRS has admitted to harassing conservative groups, but gave the story that it was the work of rogues. Now, the evidence is mounting that the harassment of conservatives was institutionalized and deliberate.
If investigators can prove this, then the likelihood of criminal charges is high. The only question after then would be who.
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lordís invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Politics & Policy News
- Why America's Catholics Need an Apocalypse
- Surveillance is 'setting fire' to the Internet, whistle blower Snowden says
- INTERNET TAKEOVER: Senator introduces bill to prevent online takeover from U.N., or foreign power
- Huckabee: 'If this nation forgets our God, then God will have every right to forget us'
- Russia seeks access to new facilities for navy: Is a new Cold War ahead?
- Bill that would allow surprise inspections at abortion clinics close to approval in Arizona
- UN: Almost 10,000 incidents of school violence from 2009-2013
- Syria, Venezuela, North Korea and Uganda called out by U.S. State Department for human rights abuses
- Citing 'negative consequences,' Arizona Governor vetoes anti-gay bill
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?