IRS BOMBSHELL - Harassment continued as recently as 4 weeks ago!
Lois Lerner's signature appeared on documents.
New evidence has shown that despite claims the IRS stopped targeting conservative groups in 2012, that as recently as four weeks ago, the harassment of such groups was continuing apace. A letter dated May 6, 2013, shows the IRS has continued to ask invasive questions of conservatives.
One of Sekulow's clients shared a letter, to be admitted as evidence, and dated from May 6, 2013, to demonstrate that IRS harassment of conservatives has continued at least into May.
Sekulow told Hannity that the lawsuit includes letters from Lois Lerner herself.
The lawsuit suggests that the IRS claim that the targeting was done by a pair of rogue agents in the Cincinnati office were to blame, is a lie.
Instead, some now suspect the unconstituional actions which underscore the scandal were engaged in with the full knowledge and authority of Lerner herself. Lerner has refused to answer any questions relating to the incident.
It remains unclear if Obama was ever aware of the IRS harassment, as he claims to have first heard stories of it from the news media. However, his chief of staff, Denis McDonough said he knew about the scandal in advance, but did not tell the President about it.
This is unusual, given the gravity of the claim.
For its part, the IRS has admitted to harassing conservative groups, but gave the story that it was the work of rogues. Now, the evidence is mounting that the harassment of conservatives was institutionalized and deliberate.
If investigators can prove this, then the likelihood of criminal charges is high. The only question after then would be who.
© 2013, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Politics & Policy News
- Marriage Liberation Movement: Global Defense of Marriage in France, China and Around the World
- Rush Limbaugh is Wrong, Karen Finney of MSNBC is Nuts: Pope Francis and Capitalism
- NSA REVELATIONS: Ways that would have been previously unimaginable
- Gap between rich and poor: Income gap threatens U.S. 'way of life,' Obama says
- Increasing numbers of young people opposing Obamacare
- Vatican, State Department defend embassy move
- Precedent set by Obama may lead to revolt against federal government, expert says
- Oops, we didn't think of that! Utah may pull NSA plug by cutting water supply to facility
- Small businesses will have to wait: Obama delays coverage to businesses for a year
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?