Abortifacients like candy, Obama Administration approves 'Plan B' for children
The FDA's new ruling means children can now purchase Plan B off the shelf.
Obama has issued his edict, children may now buy the plan B contraceptive and potential abortifacient over the counter from as young as 15. This goes farther than an order from a judge to end the requirement that girls, 17 years old, must show proof of their age to make the purchase.
By its very presence on the shelves, it suggests to girls of all ages that there is a reasonable and convenient alternative to pregnancy. This is the most insidious and deceptive double-speak to be employed by the marketers of any anti-life product in existence. There is nothing reasonable and convenient about poisoning.
Within a few months, girls-not adult women, will be able to walk to their neighborhood pharmacy, grab a box off the shelf, and administer themselves an abortifacient without parental knowledge, medical supervision, or any kind of counseling or attention whatsoever.
Interestingly, the policy does not require the advice of a physician to consume the pills. Why would the administration cut doctors out of the process?
There is a grave danger inherent in this product, not only for the human life which is growing inside the womb if fertilization occurred before ingestion, but also for the children who will consume these pills without the benefit of medical advice or adult reason.
Consumption of these pills is likely a grave sin in addition to being a significant danger to the user, and fatal to any human life developing inside in the event of fertilization. The effect of the drug can be to prevent implantation and cause death.
This is how far we have come under the deception of President Obama, whose goal is to make abortion and other "services" widely available under the disguise of "choice." Yet choice isn't choice. The newly-conceived child gets no choice, and neither does the father. Women are steered towards this path as a first option when in anyone's opinion they become pregnant at too young an age.
Of course, the plan to allow 15-year-old girls to have access to the Plan B poison, isn't enough for abortion advocacy groups. Radical critics complain that 15-year-olds can't prove their age, and that it should simply be freely available to all children, as easy as they might buy a candy bar or an ice cream.
Those efforts are already planned for the courts.
© 2013, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Politics & Policy News
- Marriage Liberation Movement: Global Defense of Marriage in France, China and Around the World
- Principles are expensive: Republican governors missing out on billions in Medicaid funds
- Rush Limbaugh is Wrong, Karen Finney of MSNBC is Nuts: Pope Francis and Capitalism
- NSA REVELATIONS: Ways that would have been previously unimaginable
- Gap between rich and poor: Income gap threatens U.S. 'way of life,' Obama says
- Increasing numbers of young people opposing Obamacare
- Vatican, State Department defend embassy move
- Precedent set by Obama may lead to revolt against federal government, expert says
- Oops, we didn't think of that! Utah may pull NSA plug by cutting water supply to facility
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?