Gays want you to pay because they can't make babies
What God doesn't provide, so the state must.
California, the land of fruits and nuts is also the land of some rather absurd pending legislation. The California legislature will soon be considering a bill that would require health insurance to cover homosexual infertility.
Naturally, these would be paid in part by your premiums.
There are no male-female unions here, just homosexual relations in which it is impossible to conceive children by natural design.
It's insanity, political correctness taken to the next level.
According to the proposal, homosexual pairs engaged in sexual relations would only have to claim that they've had sex for a year and haven't yet produced a child, as if such a reality were a tragic surprise.
Then, insurance would have to pay for them to make a baby. It is unclear how that would happen, but it would likely involve artificial insemination, surrogate mothers, and so on.
Of course, denying coverage for infertility based on the fact that the two people don't have the requisite equipment to produce offspring would prompt a discrimination suit against the insurance companies.
What we are seeing is a natural consequence of moral decay and the erosion of values and respect for natural law. Reverse discrimination is part of the play-book. It's no longer good enough to quietly coexist. Now, homosexuals will be entitled to extra rights. Anyone who speaks out against this is instantly labeled as a thought criminal and a bigot.
The agenda of the homosexual equivalency movement is not equality. It's a form of superiority where they demand a 50 percent or better share of voice while comprising a single digit proportion of the population.
What the movement is asking for, is to be permitted everything that natural law denies them. If God will not allow it, then the state must bend backwards to do so.
What a shame to us all.
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lordís invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Politics & Policy News
- Russia seeks access to new facilities for navy: Is a new Cold War ahead?
- Bill that would allow surprise inspections at abortion clinics close to approval in Arizona
- UN: Almost 10,000 incidents of school violence from 2009-2013
- Syria, Venezuela, North Korea and Uganda called out by U.S. State Department for human rights abuses
- Citing 'negative consequences,' Arizona Governor vetoes anti-gay bill
- 'Shared responsibility payment' in Obamacare tax hides veiled threat
- California Senator faces 400 years in prison on corruption charges
- Leaked document shows NSA spied on trade talks, U.S. lawyers
- First medical doctor in Texas suspended under new abortion law
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?