Outrageous! College allows man to use women's locker room because...
Gender is determined by DNA, not feelings.
Evergreen College in Olympia Washington is attracting controversy after their decision to allow a man to use the women's locker room because he says he identifies as a woman. Women, including a 17-year-old, say the man has exposed himself to others in the facility.
The college cited state law, which says that "gender identity" is protected.
Gender identity is apparently determined by an individual's mental state and feelings. This means a man can use woman's facilities if he makes a credible claim to identify himself as a woman.
What should be understood is that gender is determined by DNA, not mental state. Despite this concrete reality, there are numerous laws across the country that cede decency to mental deviancy because the militant homosexual lobby has threatened to sue in those places where such policies are not imposed.
At Evergreen College, women say the 45-year-old man once exposed himself to women in the sauna and repeatedly sits in plain view of women changing out of their bathing suits.
The college says they installed privacy curtains and they do not plan to change their policy.
Victims have threatened to sue.
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lordís invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Politics & Policy News
- Why America's Catholics Need an Apocalypse
- Republicans win BIG! Special election in Florida watched closely.
- Surveillance is 'setting fire' to the Internet, whistle blower Snowden says
- INTERNET TAKEOVER: Senator introduces bill to prevent online takeover from U.N., or foreign power
- Huckabee: 'If this nation forgets our God, then God will have every right to forget us'
- Russia seeks access to new facilities for navy: Is a new Cold War ahead?
- Bill that would allow surprise inspections at abortion clinics close to approval in Arizona
- UN: Almost 10,000 incidents of school violence from 2009-2013
- Syria, Venezuela, North Korea and Uganda called out by U.S. State Department for human rights abuses
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?