Outrageous! College allows man to use women's locker room because...
Gender is determined by DNA, not feelings.
Evergreen College in Olympia Washington is attracting controversy after their decision to allow a man to use the women's locker room because he says he identifies as a woman. Women, including a 17-year-old, say the man has exposed himself to others in the facility.
The college cited state law, which says that "gender identity" is protected.
Gender identity is apparently determined by an individual's mental state and feelings. This means a man can use woman's facilities if he makes a credible claim to identify himself as a woman.
What should be understood is that gender is determined by DNA, not mental state. Despite this concrete reality, there are numerous laws across the country that cede decency to mental deviancy because the militant homosexual lobby has threatened to sue in those places where such policies are not imposed.
At Evergreen College, women say the 45-year-old man once exposed himself to women in the sauna and repeatedly sits in plain view of women changing out of their bathing suits.
The college says they installed privacy curtains and they do not plan to change their policy.
Victims have threatened to sue.
© 2012, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Politics & Policy News
- Marriage Liberation Movement: Global Defense of Marriage in France, China and Around the World
- Principles are expensive: Republican governors missing out on billions in Medicaid funds
- Rush Limbaugh is Wrong, Karen Finney of MSNBC is Nuts: Pope Francis and Capitalism
- NSA REVELATIONS: Ways that would have been previously unimaginable
- Gap between rich and poor: Income gap threatens U.S. 'way of life,' Obama says
- Increasing numbers of young people opposing Obamacare
- Vatican, State Department defend embassy move
- Precedent set by Obama may lead to revolt against federal government, expert says
- Oops, we didn't think of that! Utah may pull NSA plug by cutting water supply to facility
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?