Outrageous! College allows man to use women's locker room because...
Gender is determined by DNA, not feelings.
Evergreen College in Olympia Washington is attracting controversy after their decision to allow a man to use the women's locker room because he says he identifies as a woman. Women, including a 17-year-old, say the man has exposed himself to others in the facility.
Do we need a third set of facilities now?
The college cited state law, which says that "gender identity" is protected.
Gender identity is apparently determined by an individual's mental state and feelings. This means a man can use woman's facilities if he makes a credible claim to identify himself as a woman.
What should be understood is that gender is determined by DNA, not mental state. Despite this concrete reality, there are numerous laws across the country that cede decency to mental deviancy because the militant homosexual lobby has threatened to sue in those places where such policies are not imposed.
At Evergreen College, women say the 45-year-old man once exposed himself to women in the sauna and repeatedly sits in plain view of women changing out of their bathing suits.
The college says they installed privacy curtains and they do not plan to change their policy.
Victims have threatened to sue.
© 2012, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
- - -
Pope Benedict XVI's Prayer Intentions for January 2013
General Intention: The Faith of Christians. That in this Year of Faith Christians may deepen their knowledge of the mystery of Christ and witness joyfully to the gift of faith in him.
Missionary Intention: Middle Eastern Christians. That the Christian communities of the Middle East, often discriminated against, may receive from the Holy Spirit the strength of fidelity and perseverance.
Keywords: Gender, transgendered, homosexual, lobby, Evergreen College, women's locker room
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Politics & Policy News
- Attorney General approved warrant for Fox reporter's emails
- 'Journalism has been criminalized' Juan Williams declares
- Documents reveal US drone policy is scandalously indiscriminate
- Special Report from the Virginia Republican Nominating Convention: A Time To Choose - Life
- Lois Learner pleads the 5th. Was she the crook behind it or was she following orders from higher up?
- Sick of deception! Democrat threatens IRS with appointment of special prosecutor
- FOURTH OBAMA SCANDAL: Did HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius solicit funds for nonprofit group?
- Carney still insists nobody told Obama about IRS investigation
- State Department insider warns more whistle-blowers to come on Benghazi scandal
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?