Exposed: The Truth Famine in America and How it Affects Your Vote
The truth famine is growing increasingly more dangerous
Ready or not, despite advanced technology of every kind, The Truth Famine has arrived in America. Gone are the days of professional journalism of integrity that kept us informed on important issues such as the economy, safety, and the global world at-large. However, as is often the case with issues of commission and omission, the truth does eventually come out, one way or another.
WASHINGTON, DC (Catholic Online) - Ready or not, despite advanced technology of every kind, The Truth Famine has arrived in America. Gone are the days of professional journalism of integrity that kept us informed on important issues such as the economy, safety, and the global world at-large.
Perhaps you have noticed that many major news organizations are minimizing or missing big stories that other, smaller news organizations are comprehensively covering in detail. Initially, it really is baffling to most, and makes the masses wonder aloud, "How in the world did the major media miss that top story?" However, as is often the case with issues of commission and omission, the truth does eventually come out, one way or another.
In our last election, due to the Truth Famine, the major press allowed Barack Hussein Obama to have a pass on so much related to his positions and his past. Today, we stand to consider re-electing this man that the press promoted through half truths and the withholding of information from the US public--a man that we do not know except for his out of control billion dollar personal spending, his defiance and removal of all signs of Christianity in America, and his extreme policies promoting abortion in defiance of the Judeo-Christian mandate, The 10 Commandments, and the even mandate given by Jesus to "Love one another."
The US has always been Israel's closest ally, and protector, and Judeo-Christians know well the biblical relationship we have always had with Israel.There was reportedly, the presidential snubbing of the Israel and President Netanyahu, and other important UN leaders. President Obama was in a hurry and could not meet with them. Instead, he and Mrs. Obama had a TV spot on The View that was his top priority.
Israel and Iran are in a conflict right now that historically would have meant our support for Israel. Yet, today, our allies are far and few between, but for those in oil-producing countries that historically are also recognized for growing and harboring Extremist terrorists. Whatever has happened to our holding international affairs stealth as a priority for global security?
Another prime example of The Truth Famine, is the recent attack on the Libyan consulate that killed the ambassador. Initially, occurring, seemingly, without investigation. The news reports and the president's staff promptly echoed in unison, in sort of a knee-jerk reaction, that it was the fault of an American living in California who distributed an anti-Islamic film he had produced.
Yes, I suppose at first glance, to some, it may have seemed like the film was the cause of the violence. But the media is usually more savvy than that... and it was the anniversary of September 11th. However-after some days, learned, seasoned minds did concur that it was, indeed, a terrorist attack, probably Al Qaeda, but our president--why I do not know--seemed the most hesitant to do so.
Hard to believe, but justrecently, well over 60 Christian protesters were arrested in front of the White House for peacefully exercising their Freedom of Speech regarding the Health and Human Services (HHS) Mandate.Isn't this the "Land of the Free?"
Human Rights, Freedom of Speech, Religious Rights, Civil Rights, "In God we trust". If these are the basic rights that you value most, that you believe make America great, then pray for discernment before you vote. And be sure and cross check all your news for clarity and integrity. As for me, I also plan to visit the FEMA website www.fema.gov and prepare an Emergency Kit so that in case of a news white-out regarding a global disaster or a natural event,my family and I will be prepared.
The days are gone when we can get all our information from the press from one network to help us make a good voting decision. Your rights and mine have been tattered and tethered over the past 4 years, and they are quietly and systematically being pulled out from under us, by President Obama's Regime.
© 2012, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
- - -
Pope Benedict XVI's Prayer Intentions for January 2013
General Intention: The Faith of Christians. That in this Year of Faith Christians may deepen their knowledge of the mystery of Christ and witness joyfully to the gift of faith in him.
Missionary Intention: Middle Eastern Christians. That the Christian communities of the Middle East, often discriminated against, may receive from the Holy Spirit the strength of fidelity and perseverance.
Keywords: Obama, Obamacare, election, vote, Christian, Catholic Online
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Politics & Policy News
- 'Journalism has been criminalized' Juan Williams declares
- Documents reveal US drone policy is scandalously indiscriminate
- Special Report from the Virginia Republican Nominating Convention: A Time To Choose - Life
- Lois Learner pleads the 5th. Was she the crook behind it or was she following orders from higher up?
- Sick of deception! Democrat threatens IRS with appointment of special prosecutor
- FOURTH OBAMA SCANDAL: Did HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius solicit funds for nonprofit group?
- Carney still insists nobody told Obama about IRS investigation
- State Department insider warns more whistle-blowers to come on Benghazi scandal
- Hillary better be prepared, House Oversight and Government Reform chairman Darrell Issa says
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?