Pro-life Presidential Candidate Randall Terry Sets His Sights on Iowa
Presidential campaign to begin with strong TV Ads
While Randall Terry is focusing on a number of issues concerning the politics and policies of President Obama, as he said in his declaration for the candidacy, "It will be first and foremost about the human rights of babies that are being brutally slaughtered and thrown in dumpsters and landfills. But it is also about the human rights of the slave labor force on Obama's plantation."
In an email blast to constituents on Wednesday morning Terry stated, "This week, we begin running a 60 second ad on TV stations across Iowa, showing Obama for what he is: the worst President in American history.
"Please understand: in the ad, I say it clearly: Obama is the worst President in U.S. history. If we survive the evils he has set in motion - please God help us - history will record him as a tyrant who made war on all that we hold sacred."
The 60 second ad, found here will begin on TV stations in Des Moines and Sioux City.
When he declared his candidacy, Terry declared, "We will, with the help of God, bring America face to face with the victims of Obama's policies. This campaign is about human rights, ladies and gentlemen.
"It will be first and foremost about the human rights of babies that are being brutally slaughtered and thrown in dumpsters and landfills. But it is also about the human rights of the slave labor force on Obama's plantation.
"We will also focus on President Obama's foreign policy. We are literally, because of this government's oil policy with Saudi Arabia - we are funding terrorism all over the world.
"So every time we go to the gas pump in America, some of our money is being used to kill fellow Americans or innocent men and women around the world. This is treachery of the highest order.
"We'll focus on our trade relations with China. I almost thought it was a comedy skit to hear President Obama talk about human rights in China - the President Obama that authorized money to go to International Planned Parenthood who is helping to fund China's forced abortion program. Was this some kind of a cruel joke?"
The Terry Campaign has recently set up a new larger headquarters for their operations west of Washington, DC overlooking the West Virginia mountains.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Politics & Policy News
- Colin Powell, Republican, comes out in favor of single-payer healthcare system
- Francis, Human Dignity and Culture: Time for a Radical Christian Action Movement
- Obamacare is a success! But not the kind you'll want to celebrate
- New 'Obamacare' health plans may exclude major hospitals
- Marriage Liberation Movement: Global Defense of Marriage in France, China and Around the World
- Principles are expensive: Republican governors missing out on billions in Medicaid funds
- Rush Limbaugh is Wrong, Karen Finney of MSNBC is Nuts: Pope Francis and Capitalism
- NSA REVELATIONS: Ways that would have been previously unimaginable
- Gap between rich and poor: Income gap threatens U.S. 'way of life,' Obama says
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?