Quotes of the Saints - Five saints have a message for you on this Thanksgiving holiday
If you are an American, today is Thanksgiving. Hopefully today you have made a point to attend Mass and to give thanks to God for all His blessings. If you are not American, today's holiday is a reminder that God deserves thanks from all His creation. We pray you will join us in giving thanks to God today. Here are 5 inspirational quotes from our holy saints who wanted to share with you the importance of being thankful.
Let us remember to give thanks for this day the Lord has made.
LOS ANGELES, CA (California Network) -- Here are five inspirational quotes from the saints on giving thanks.
"In all created things discern the providence and wisdom of God, and in all things give Him thanks." - St. Teresa of Avila
Click here now to learn more about St. Theresa of Avila
"O God, grant that whatever good things I have, I may share generously with those who have not, and whatever good things I do not have, I may request humbly from those who do." -- St. Thomas Aquinas
"The secret of happiness is to live moment by moment and to thank God for what He is sending us every day in His goodness." -- St. Gianna Beretta Molla
Click here now to learn more about St. Gianna Beretta Molla
"O my God, let me remember with gratitude and confess to thee thy mercies toward me." -- St. Augustine of Hippo
"Remember the past with gratitude. Live the present with enthusiasm. Look forward to the future with confidence." -- St. Pope John Paul II
Click here to learn more about St. Pope John Paul II
Copyright 2017 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for AUGUST 2017
Artists. That artists of our time, through their ingenuity, may help everyone discover the beauty of creation.
Why is the Assumption important? First, lets look at what this dogma is all about. On 1 November, 1950, Pope Pius XII issued the Apostolic ... continue reading
Today we honor Dominic. As the thirteenth century began, great errors were deceiving many of the faithful in the south of France. ... continue reading
Tuesday marks the Feast Day of St. Dominic, the 13th century priest known for founding the Order of Preachers, commonly called the ... continue reading
Cause for canonization opened for Filipino Jesuit who traded his life for that of his attacker Watch
Brother Richie Fernando was a 26 year-old Jesuit seminarian from the Philippines when in 1996 he died protecting his Cambodian students ... continue reading
During his six-day visit to Colombia in September, Pope Francis will beatify martyrs Bishop Jesus Emilio Jaramillo Monsalve and Fr. Pedro ... continue reading
by Catholic Online
- 'A Sign of the Times': A warning against 'expelling incoming ...
- 10 US Sailors missing after serious collision in Southeast Asian ...
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, August 22, 2017
- Daily Reading for Thursday, August 24th, 2017 HD Video
- St. Andrew the Scot: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, August 22, 2017
- 'Annabelle: Creation': Catholic Exorcist discusses power of hit ...
- Statue of St. Serra vandalized, are Christian crosses next?
- Jerry Lewis passes away at 91, was most proud of his family HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017 HD
- Mother shares tragic photo of dying daughter as she pulled the plug on her life support HD
- Pope Francis asks for prayers following terror attacks in Spain HD