Oh no! Pope Francis suffers wardrobe malfunction
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
5/9/2014 (2 years ago)
Catholic Online (www.catholic.org)
Pope Francis retained his customary good humor in the face of a potentially embarrassing event when a gust of wind blew off his zucchetto during the Pontiff's weekly general audience in Saint Peter's square.
The Pope lost his skullcap to a gust of wind during an appearance at Saint Peter's square.
LOS ANGELS, CA (Catholic Online) - Back in December of 2013, the Pope's skullcap was taken by a young boy. Hopefully this is not a sign of things to come, lest the reign of Pope Francis be hatless.
Copyright 2017 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for MARCH 2017
Support for Persecuted Christians. That persecuted Christians may be supported by the prayers and material help of the whole Church.
'Adoration of the Magi,' painted by master painter Leonardo da Vinci, makes first public appearance in years Watch
Leonardo da Vinci is known for his many beautiful works, one of which is the "Adoration of the Magi," which has not been seen by the public ... continue reading
"Our values will prevail," Theresa May told the British people in a speech on Tuesday. The nation continues to recover from the shock of a ... continue reading
A terrorist attack has occurred outside Parliament in London. LOS ANGELES ,CA (Catholic Online) - A terrorist attack has occurred outside ... continue reading
'Took my Goddaughter to meet the pope. She stole his hat' - Hilarious footage captures the moment a little girls steals Pope Francis' skullcap Watch
Three-year-old Estella Westrick and her family went to greet Pope Francis following his general audience in St. Peter's Square on ... continue reading
Archbishop Eamon Martin, the modern-day successor of St. Patrick himself at the head of the see of Armagh, reminded people that St. Patrick ... continue reading
by Catholic Online
- Pope Francis' important message for children HD Video
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, March 29, 2017
- 'Living Lent': Wednesday of the Fourth Week of Lent - Day 29
- Cause of California's drought is revealed HD Video
- Newborn rescued from shallow grave as India murders its daughters
- St. Berthold: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, March 29, 2017
- Victims of a failing system or child abusers? Couple leaves young ...
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, March 29th, 2017 HD
- Supermassive black hole discovered surfing gravitational wave HD
- Catholic Archdiocese of Mexico calls out 'traitor' Mexicans HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, March 26th, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.