Oh no! Pope Francis suffers wardrobe malfunction
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
5/9/2014 (3 years ago)
Catholic Online (www.catholic.org)
Pope Francis retained his customary good humor in the face of a potentially embarrassing event when a gust of wind blew off his zucchetto during the Pontiff's weekly general audience in Saint Peter's square.
The Pope lost his skullcap to a gust of wind during an appearance at Saint Peter's square.
LOS ANGELS, CA (Catholic Online) - Back in December of 2013, the Pope's skullcap was taken by a young boy. Hopefully this is not a sign of things to come, lest the reign of Pope Francis be hatless.
Copyright 2017 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for JULY 2017
Lapsed Christians. That our brothers and sisters who have strayed from the faith, through our prayer and witness to the Gospel, may rediscover the merciful closeness of the Lord and the beauty of the Christian life.
The Vatican has turned off its fountains, all one hundred of them, to show solidarity with Rome and aid in water conservation. Italy is ... continue reading
A deadly earthquake has struck in the Aegean between Greece and Turkey, shaking people awake in the early morning hours of Friday. Two ... continue reading
A member of Pope Francis' commission to protect minors says a new report on the abuse of more than 500 choir boys in Germany points to a ... continue reading
A gruesome report out of Germany reveals at least 547 boys were sexually abused by a clerical pedophile ring at a 1,000-year-old German ... continue reading
French President Emmanuel Macron has been under attack for identifying Africa's development issue as a problem of overpopulation, ignoring ... continue reading
by Catholic Online
- Shut off? What happened to the Vatican water supply! HD Video
- One year later, is Fr. Jacques Hamel a saint?
- Sts. Joachim and Anne: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, July 26, 2017
- Do you have what it takes to become a Catholic celebrity?
- Chinese government says it will keep a firm grip on Catholic Church
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, July 26, 2017
- Daily Reading for Thursday, July 27th, 2017 HD Video
- Pope Francis is set for something big, but what is it? HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, July 26th, 2017 HD
- Statues of the Virgin Mary triumphantly return to Iraq, after defeat of ISIS HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, July 25th, 2017 HD