SEE: Australian mother gives birth to child with two faces and two brains
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
5/13/2014 (2 years ago)
Catholic Online (www.catholic.org)
A mother in Sydney Australia has given birth to in infant that has two separate faces and two separate brains.
The conjoined twins, Faith and Hope, suffer from a rare condition where they have two separate brains and faces, but share a head and body.
LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) - Renee Young, mother of seven children, knew in advance about the condition of her child, but did not terminate the pregnancy as advised by doctors.
The babies, Faith and Hope were born with diprosopus, a rare condition, but are currently breathing fine on their own. Very few infants born with this condition survive.
Copyright 2017 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for FEBRUARY 2017
Comfort for the Afflicted. That all those who are afflicted, especially the poor, refugees, and marginalized, may find welcome and comfort in our communities.
A Christian couple was punished for refusing to denounce their faith. The penalty for their faith is beyond cruel and resulted in one man ... continue reading
Akhilesh Raghuvanshi has been bleeding from his eyes and hairline since he was 10-years-old in what many believe is a rare stigmata ... continue reading
About seven percent of Church staff in Australia could be pedophiles, alleges a study performed by Australian authorities. The study ... continue reading
'I am ashamed of the things I read about the Philippines' - Archbishop laments the violent clash between Duterte's policies and the toll on the Church Watch
Since Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte's war on drugs began, at least 2,250 drug suspects have been killed by police and at least 3,700 ... continue reading
Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte attacks the Catholic Church - Claims hypocrisy, corruption and ignominy Watch
In a heated speech following a meeting with the grieving families of fallen police officers on Tuesday, Philippines President Rodrigo ... continue reading
by Catholic Online
- 92-year-old woman blessed with gift to help newborns
- St. Tarasius: Saint of the Day for Saturday, February 25, 2017
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, February 28th, 2017 HD Video
- Your Daily Inspirational Meme: Thank you, Lord, for always being ...
- Clinton contributor makes revealing 'life insurance' video over fear ...
- Christians warn against witches 'binding spell' of U.S. President ...
- Daily Readings for Saturday, February 25, 2017
- Daily Reading for Monday, February 27th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, February 26th, 2017 HD
- Urgent action necessary for 5.5 million people starving in South Sudan HD
- Trump dumps Obama's transgender restroom policy HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.