SEE: Australian mother gives birth to child with two faces and two brains
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
5/13/2014 (2 years ago)
Catholic Online (www.catholic.org)
A mother in Sydney Australia has given birth to in infant that has two separate faces and two separate brains.
The conjoined twins, Faith and Hope, suffer from a rare condition where they have two separate brains and faces, but share a head and body.
LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) - Renee Young, mother of seven children, knew in advance about the condition of her child, but did not terminate the pregnancy as advised by doctors.
The babies, Faith and Hope were born with diprosopus, a rare condition, but are currently breathing fine on their own. Very few infants born with this condition survive.
Copyright 2017 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for MARCH 2017
Support for Persecuted Christians. That persecuted Christians may be supported by the prayers and material help of the whole Church.
A rash of baby deaths has hit India, where baby boys are prized and coddled while baby girls are buried alive. LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic ... continue reading
Parishioners were caught within the walls of their new church in Bekasi city, Indonesia, as several hundred members of the Forum for Bekasi ... continue reading
Malaysian Pastor Raymond Koh was on his way to a friend's home in Petaling Jaya, near Kuala Lumpur, the morning of February 13. LOS ... continue reading
Observers are concerned that the United States and her allies are about to strike North Korea while using annual exercises as cover. The ... continue reading
The Philippines House of Representatives took a giant leap back when they voted to bring a dead (for good reason) law back to life. LOS ... continue reading
by Catholic Online
- Implant allows paralyzed man to move arm using his thoughts HD Video
- Christian student suspended for arguing with Muslim teacher - ...
- Was Jesus' portrait minted on ancient coins?
- Daily Reading for Friday, March 31st, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Thursday, March 30, 2017
- 'Living Lent': Thursday of the Fourth Week of Lent - Day 30
- St. Peter Regulatus: Saint of the Day for Thursday, March 30, 2017
- Daily Reading for Thursday, March 30th, 2017 HD
- Cause of California's drought is revealed HD
- Pope Francis' important message for children HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, March 29th, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.