SEE: Australian mother gives birth to child with two faces and two brains
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
5/13/2014 (3 years ago)
Catholic Online (www.catholic.org)
A mother in Sydney Australia has given birth to in infant that has two separate faces and two separate brains.
The conjoined twins, Faith and Hope, suffer from a rare condition where they have two separate brains and faces, but share a head and body.
LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) - Renee Young, mother of seven children, knew in advance about the condition of her child, but did not terminate the pregnancy as advised by doctors.
The babies, Faith and Hope were born with diprosopus, a rare condition, but are currently breathing fine on their own. Very few infants born with this condition survive.
Copyright 2017 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for OCTOBER 2017
Workers and the Unemployed. That all workers may receive respect and protection of their rights, and that the unemployed may receive the opportunity to contribute to the common good.
Fr. Joseph of Jesus is a Chinese priest, faithful to the Catholic Church. Life is not easy for Catholics in China. Those who adhere to Rome ... continue reading
'The Catholic Bishops' Conference of the Philippines has called for a prayer campaign to address violence in an escalating conflict between ... continue reading
Remember the game of chicken? It's a foolishly high-stakes challenge in which two drivers risking death, drive on a collision course ... continue reading
American-inspired legislation to legalize assisted suicide has advanced in the Australian state of Victoria, leading critics to worry that ... continue reading
The military has started an exercise to practice the evacuation of American civilians from Korea. The exercise, which is sure to be seen as ... continue reading
by Catholic Online
- St. Gelasius: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, November 21, 2017
- Atheist plans to build a Robot God for other Atheists to worship HD Video
- Loras College announces new business school
- Pope Francis on the poor and paradise
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, November 21, 2017
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, November 22nd, 2017 HD Video
- Irish priest: Christians should stop saying 'Christmas' and 'Easter'
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, November 21st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, November 20th, 2017 HD
- Catholics are sharing Christ's compassion. HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, November 19th, 2017 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way