Values - Gallup shows The Heartbeat of the Family growing weaker
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
6/4/2014 (2 years ago)
Catholic Online (www.catholic.org)
A Gallup poll confirms what many of us have suspected, American culture is shifting for the worse. Values are eroding and what is considered "okay" is becoming increasingly libertine and amoral.
Values, which hold a family together, are eroding.
LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) - The results of the annual "Values and Beliefs Survey" from the Gallup organization are in and the comparisons to 2001 show a fundamental shift between what is acceptable and what is not to most Americans.
The following list of statistics tells a story. It is a tragic story of the erosion of traditional family-based values. It is a story with a bleak ending that is yet to come. Our nation will need a lot of prayers and action to reverse this trend. The cancer has spread though the fabric of our nation.
This is what your neighbors think about:
Sex between an unmarried man and woman
Having a baby outside of marriage
Gay or lesbian relations
Medical research using stem cells from human embryos
If we have any hope amid this despair, it is in Christ Jesus. We hope you will join us in prayer.
Copyright 2017 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for FEBRUARY 2017
Comfort for the Afflicted. That all those who are afflicted, especially the poor, refugees, and marginalized, may find welcome and comfort in our communities.
by Catholic Online
- St. Tarasius: Saint of the Day for Saturday, February 25, 2017
- Daily Readings for Saturday, February 25, 2017
- Clinton contributor makes revealing 'life insurance' video over fear ...
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, February 28th, 2017 HD Video
- Your Daily Inspirational Meme: Thank you, Lord, for always being ...
- 92-year-old woman blessed with gift to help newborns
- Christians warn against witches 'binding spell' of U.S. President ...
- Daily Reading for Monday, February 27th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, February 26th, 2017 HD
- Urgent action necessary for 5.5 million people starving in South Sudan HD
- Trump dumps Obama's transgender restroom policy HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.