AFRICAN-AMERICAN HOLOCAUST: 72 percent of the babies aborted in Mississippi are black
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
2/27/2014 (3 years ago)
Catholic Online (www.catholic.org)
It sounds like a nefarious plan from a white supremacist organization - but it appear that the majority of the babies killed in the state of Mississippi are from black mother who voluntarily abort their unwanted pregnancies. It's been learned that 72 percent of all babies aborted in that southern state are black.
Whites in Mississippi outnumber blacks by a ratio of 1.6-to-1. Despite that difference, the data show that black abortions comprised, on average, 72 percent of the total over the last 16 years
LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) - Although whites outnumber blacks in Mississippi by nearly two-to-one, 71.67 percent of the babies aborted in Mississippi are black, while 26.6 percent are white.
The statistics are grim: 39,052 black babies were killed by abortions in Mississippi between 1995 and 2010, based on data published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or CDC.
Saint Patrick's Day is coming -- go here!
The total number of abortions between 1995 and 2010 in Mississippi was 54,484. The statistics includes abortions among Hispanics, "Other" (meaning Asian and Native American), and "unknown."
The next report from the CDC will cover 2011. It's due to be published in November of this year.
The population of Mississippi for 2012, as estimated by the U.S. Census Bureau, was 2,986,450. Among that group, whites comprised 59.9 percent or 1,788,883 persons. Blacks comprised 37.4 percent of the population, which equals 1,116,932 persons. The balance in population was comprised of Hispanics (2.9 percent), and American Indian, Pacific Islander and Asian (less than one percent).
Whites in Mississippi outnumber blacks by a ratio of 1.6-to-1. Despite that difference, the data show that black abortions comprised, on average, 72 percent of the total over the last 16 years.
The number of abortions in Mississippi by year (1995-2010) for whites and blacks is presented below:
Year White Abortions Black Abortions
2010 415 1,646
2009 499 1,871
2008 611 2,079
2007 583 2,254
2006 665 2,250
2005 672 2,348
2004 837 2,650
2003 957 2,764
2002 970 2,605
2001 960 2,574
2000 1,039 2,659
1999 1,060 2,754
1998 1,215 2,702
1997 1,418 2,852
1996 1,340 2,805
1995 1,288 2,239
TOTAL: 14,529 39,052
The Mississippi State Department of Health provides abortion statistics every year but the numbers are categorized as "white," "non-white," and "unknown race."
Copyright 2017 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for AUGUST 2017
Artists. That artists of our time, through their ingenuity, may help everyone discover the beauty of creation.
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Sunday, August 20, 2017
- Mother shares tragic photo of dying daughter as she pulled the plug ...
- Mother shares heartbreaking photo of her dying daughter as she pulls ...
- Pope Francis asks for prayers following terror attacks in Spain HD Video
- New Jersey Mayor dismantles shrine to Our Lady of Guadalupe
- St. Bernard of Clairvaux: Saint of the Day for Sunday, August 20, 2017
- Pope Francis calls for prayers following terror attacks in Spain, Finland
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, August 21st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, August 20th, 2017 HD
- Charlie Gard's mother opens up about the beautiful life of terminally ill Charlie HD