Donate a Bible to those in need
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
5/16/2014 (2 years ago)
Catholic Online (www.catholic.org)
Too often in our comfortable lives, we take our faith in Christ and God for granted, turning to His word in times of struggle or confusion. Sadly, many of may forget that for a large portion of the world, there aren't Bibles close at hand to provide peace and guidance.
With the simple donation of a single Bible, you can help spread the Truth and Love that is God's word.
LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) - Many people throughout the world are lacking Bibles to read. This could be for a variety of reasons: personal economic hardships, a lack of availability in the poorer regions of the world, a lack of Christian resources such as churches or missions, especially in places that are just beginning to hear the Good Words of the Lord.
You can potentially make a massive difference in the life of these poor souls, by donating a single Bible you can bring the comfort of God to these people.
Just think about how such a simple gesture can impact the lives of those who are living in the darkness. By bringing the light of God into their lives, you can help them find the answers to tough questions; provide them with hope and of course the Truth of God's word.
This is not just a simple action. The Joy and Truth of God's word cannot be measured. By donating you will be following the word's of Christ. "Go and Preach the Good News to everyone in the world." (Mark 16:15)
Copyright 2017 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for MARCH 2017
Support for Persecuted Christians. That persecuted Christians may be supported by the prayers and material help of the whole Church.
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Thursday, March 23, 2017
- Daily Reading for Friday, March 24th, 2017 HD Video
- Adorable girl captured stealing Pope Francis' hat in hilarious ...
- 'Living Lent': Thursday of the Third Week of Lent - Day 23
- St. Toribio Alfonso de Mogrovejo: Saint of the Day for Thursday, ...
- Pope Francis defends millennials, but warns them about too much ...
- ISIS deploys child soldiers to keep Christians from returning to Mosul
- Supreme court nominee faces tough questions on religious freedom during confirmation hearings HD
- Christ's tomb reveals surprise after restoration HD
- Peruvian woman miraculously survives deadly mudslide HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, March 23rd, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.