John's Paul II's Doctor: I don't know how he survived the shooting
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
4/23/2014 (3 years ago)
Catholic Online (www.catholic.org)
The doctor to Bl. Pope John Paul II has explained that he doesn't know how the assassin's bullet intended to kill him did not do so. He also talked about the Holy Father in his last days, as he worked amid failing health.
Pope John Paul II miraculously recovered from assassination attempt. After his recovery, he forgave his would-be killer, visiting him in prison.
"I don't know how he survived the shooting," Dr. Rodolfo Proietti told the media. He also explained that doctors also learned a lesson about willpower and intervention, and that Bl. Pope John Paul worked hard, "even after he no longer had a voice."
Watch the video and conclude for yourself. Was the Virgin Mary, long credited by the Holy Father for her intervention, responsible for the Holy Father's survival? how else but by miraculous intervention can we explain the spectacular survival, healing and endurance of Bl. Pope John Paul II?
Copyright 2017 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for APRIL 2017
Young People. That young people may respond generously to their vocations and seriously consider offering themselves to God in the priesthood or consecrated life.
by Catholic Online
- Cherokee Nation sues drug distributors while CDC claims opioid deaths ...
- A Christian miracle took place at the White House, so why isn't the ...
- Pope Francis offers Egypt a special video message - 'I am honoured to ...
- Decades-old conundrum solved by chance - Can one of nature's squiggly ...
- Daily Reading for Thursday, April 27th, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- St. Cletus: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Day 5 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
- Day 4 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, April 26th, 2017 HD
- France's Presidential Runoff: Another choice between a nationalist and a globalist HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.