SHOCKING NEW THEORY: Book says RFK stole JFK's BRAIN and hid it
New volume says that brain theft was to hide illnesses the president had - and not tied to any conspiracy
There have been a plethora of theories and speculations concerning President John F. Kennedy's assassination fifty years ago next month. Now, A new book alleges that the president's brother, Robert Kennedy stole the remnants of the president's brain after the autopsy following the shooting.
There have been countless theories aurrounding the JFK assassination -- and a new book has one of the most unusual.
A new book alleges that Robert Kennedy (left) took the case that contained his brother Jack's (right) brain after he was shot and killed.
The author of the startling new book, "End Of Days: The Assassination Of John F. Kennedy," James Swanson claims that the brain was "placed in a secure room designated for the use of JFK's devoted former secretary, Evelyn Lincoln, while she organized his presidential papers.
"In October 1966, it was discovered that the brain, the tissue slides and other autopsy materials were missing - and they have never been seen since," Swanson said.
President Kennedy was shot in Dallas and his assassination was the subject of several investigations and inquiries but there is no officials word on where the slain president's brain is now.
Swanson's investigation leads him to believe that Robert Kennedy, then the -Attorney General, took the brain with the help of his secretary.
Conspiracy theorists say that the move was intended to prevent information about the nature of the assassination from coming to light - but Swanson has an entirely different theory.
Swanson, along with others think that the information Kennedy was concerned about had less to do with the assassination and more to do with his brother's health.
"My conclusion is that Robert Kennedy did take his brother's brain - not to conceal evidence of a conspiracy but perhaps to conceal evidence of the true extent of President Kennedy's illnesses, or perhaps to conceal evidence of the number of medications that President Kennedy was taking," Swanson said.
Robert Kennedy stood at Jacqueline during her husband's funeral.
This would be consistent with the fact that it was only learned posthumously that the President had suffered from Addison's Disease for much of his adult life.
The potentially-fatal disease occurs when a person's body produces insufficient hormones, and as such the treatment involves a number of replacement hormones being supplemented to the system through medication.
President Kennedy also diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and had severe back pain, making it unsurprising that he had a steady stream of medication prescribed to him by one of three doctors during his presidency.
This book is one of many that are being released prior to the 50th anniversary of President Kennedy's death on November 22, 1963.
A birth foretold: click here to learn more!
© 2014 - Distributed by THE NEWS CONSORTIUM
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for March 2014
Respect for Women: That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
Vocations: That many young people may accept the Lordís invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More U.S. News
- Fr. Paul Schenck: The New Eugenics, 'Better Babies' and the Dangers of Biotechnology
- Interview With Cardinal SeŠn Patrick O'Malley Gives Insights into the Heart of Pope Francis
- Deal W. Hudson: Why Social Conservatives Should Become Cultural Conservatives
- CORPORATE SPY: Engineering consultant accused of stealing secrets from DuPont for Chinese
- 24th season of Defending Life Premiered March 5th on EWTN
- Justina Pelletier: Massachusetts DCF Running for Cover Under Legal and Media Pressure
- Matt C. Abbott On a New Book, The Seven Big Myths About Marriage
- Deal Hudson on Culture and the Death of God
- 'Ag gag' bill passes in Idaho; filming at farms now prohibited
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?